Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vevo

Noxu's writer's application

What is your Steam name?: VevoX

What is your current in-game name?: Dr. Noxu

What is your current in-game rank?: Staff Sergeant

What is your current playtime on the server?: 4 weeks 3 Days (imperial) 

What is your current overall playtime on Garry's Mod?: 2614 hours

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Do you have any kicks, bans or warnings from anywhere on Imperial Gaming?: No

Why do you believe you would be an asset to the team?: I am a creative person and have experience in set design, I am a quick learner and open to criticism, I am always looking to improve myself and I have experience in the staff team. I am a trustworthy loyal person and I am willing to put in long hours of work into a project. I quite a few ideas for videos if I am accepted. I looking to assist the community and entertain others. 

Do you understand that as a member of the advertisement team, you may have to put in long hours into various projects?: Yes

How well do you work with others in a team?: depends on the project but usually yes.

How much time can you offer to the team in an average week?: honestly whenever required but if I had to put down a number I would say 10 hours+ (Excluding time doing solo projects)

Is there anything else you would like to add?: No

- WRITERS TEMPLATE -

How much experience do you have with writing?: A lot (From my time within the EM team)

What genre of writing are you most confident in?: usually writing my own star wars stories so Scifi

Have you written things in the past? If so, please link them here.: Many of the things I have posted are from my time as an EM but the medic TLC one is a plan I have for if I get accepted into the media team. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LNDrLxuNsQKY_n0iw4kPGkq7K0RAzp18BVfFh2DjpDI/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VGlUcrrO4tZn0r-IVuLfoCAj7zV0gkmKUaQadNwQYeo/edit?usp=sharing

Why do you want to become a writer?: Honestly, I am a creative person and I want to use these skills, writing scripts and video ideas has always been a hobby of mine. I enjoyed making backstories in the EM team and I wish to work on projects like these on a team again. I enjoy making plans for videos and wish to actually use the ideas I have. The reason I wish to join is to do something I enjoy and hopefully learn new things as well to improve my writing skills. I enjoy putting work and effort into a project and then working towards an outcome or goal. I want to help make the comedy videos that the media team is known for.

Edited by Vevo

+1 Good guy, nice app and nice writing examples.

This application looks a bit rushed though and I would love to see some original screen plays.

14 hours ago, Vevo said:

usually writing my own star wars stories so Scifi

Capital letter and full stop please.

You’re applying for “Writer” and you have grammatical errors in your application smh!

+1

Good lad. Good writing examples, I would recommend adding just a bit more information to your application, but other than that our interactions between one-another prove you're a friendly, approachable person, willing to work with others. And your examples prove your proficiency with writing. Good luck, my friend.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this