• Time Played Imperial RP:
    Approximately 8 weeks and 4 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    8d480dda46d7db1a49d180ba62c4dbf5.png.50d36a654c01ee6ffdb8be89f4c27672.png
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    ??? (No longer Play CWRP)
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
    Capture.PNG.16f03a2c24fa39f274e448fd64a59fbd.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have no outstanding warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not been banned before.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Senior Event Master - Imperial Gaming (Imperial RP & Clone Wars RP)

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for Event master as its a position i wish to apart of again to be able re-dedicate myself to the position of Event mast which i personally believe is a respected on in the community. I highly enjoy being able to flex my creative muscles and provide events for the IG community that will not only be entertaining but also engaging to the player-base as a whole.

I wish to be able to provide more ways for the community to role-play by having events be a lot more interact-able to the player base as a whole by catering mission objectives and event scenarios to allow all regiments to be able to interact more with the event by working with IHC and the rest of the commanding officers on the server, allowing for more diverse role situations and scenarios. Whilst also being able to cater and craft events to focus on single regiments to make sure everyone feels like the hero of the story and can show their regiments strengths to the community.

Being able to create and craft stories from just a mere thought to a scribble on paper to a clear, playable and interact-able story is something i love (and learnt) doing as a highly experienced Dungeon/Game master at my local games store, as such it is a skill that i would love to show and be able to provide to this community with the events i will create.

At the end of the day there is so many reasons i want to provide to the community in a way that i can confidently contribute to the server.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe that i can bring some fresh ideas and events to Imperial gaming, whilst i was away i had plenty of time to refresh and to rethink how i run events, I can also bring my experience along with a friendly attitude. Whilst i understand that this isn't an uncommon claim/trait but i believe that i am quite creative and can continue to innovate my ideas for events to entertain the server, i believe that i have developed this trait from my years as a game master crafting and creating intricate stories and encounters for my player characters to interact with and role-play within the worlds i create, i believe that this translates quite well into the skill set of an Event Master and the development of events for the community. I am also quite knowledgeable and experienced with he rules and ULX , having written up the (Which i believe is the the currently used) Event master Guidelines

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I can believe that i can cater my events for more regiments by balancing both regiment specific objectives (Such as utilising the cloaking abilities of Shadow Troopers for infiltration purposes, Harnessing SCAR's elite scouts and deadly pulse cannons etc) and server wide objectives to allow for all regiments to be involved and engaged in my events. I can also adapt my events on the fly to allow for diverse role-play situations by not railroading my events by being to linear with the stories i am telling.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I would just like to thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

Ps. (Second event will be added soon, wrote this event on Word on a different laptop that i wont be able to retrieve it until Saturday, the current link is a repeat of the first and is a temporary placeholder)
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
    Comings soon (Please dont hurt me)

• Terms & Conditions
  • Yes
Edited by Basil
  • Upvote 1

+1

Basil was an amazing event master who stepped down after being burnt out, I see no reason now his regrown his passion why he shouldn't be apart of the EM team

• Like 1

Just now, Gregis said:

+1

Basil was an amazing event master who stepped down after being burnt out, I see no reason now his regrown his passion why he shouldn't be apart of the EM team

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gregis said:

+1

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gregis said:

+1

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

+1 - Very good person, would love to have back in the EM team

• Like 1

+1

• Good track history as EM.
  • Good experience.
  • Application is detailed and well written.
  • The applicant is mature and a friendly individual.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sterling said:

+1

• Good experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gregis said:

+1

Solid application aswell, +1

• Like 1

+1

Such a Shame its not on CW ;)

(Only kidding Best of luck) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

+1

3 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

+1

Basil was an Event Master who during his time went above and beyond to put together events the players on the server would enjoy and actively created many Roleplay scenarios. Not only does he have prior Event Master experience but he rose through the ranks previously on this very server resigning for more than acceptable reasons, now that Basil has reforged his passion for the server I see no reason he should not be given the chance to shine and continue on with being a valuable asset to the Imperial Gaming Event Master family.

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sterling said:

+1

• Good experience.

Obvious +1, was an excellent EM in the past and would be good to have him back. :D

15 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

+1 for bringing back Basil events

17 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

+1 Good luck!

18 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

Easy +1

Good Luck!

18 hours ago, Sterling said:

+1

• Good experience.

Huge +1 from me 

Basil was a great EM love his passive and aggressive events  it was always fun

would love to see him be a EM again 

Best of luck Basil

-Jonathan

I will be giving you a HUGE +1 because

• You have the previous experience as an Event Master.
  • You are one of the most humble and best people I have met to play on the server.
  • You have creative and detailed events.
  • You are well known throughout the community.

Best of luck, 

Carswell

-1 was a pain in the ass to train and always complained

Only kidding, +1
Good bloke, was a good EM who was never afraid to ask for help when it was needed and always tried his best to make the events he ran as enjoyable as possible for everyone. Would be a fine addition to the EM team and I see no reason he can't be accepted again. Except maybe because he doesn't buy boots until 28 minutes into a league game.

Good Luck!

• Haha 1

Applied on Imperial rather than Clone Wars.

This is satire, do not count my vote.

Thanks everyone for the support! Its much appreciated, as i honestly  didn't think id get a positive reception.

@Bailey Yo you owe me $20 for that remark

Neutral leaning towards a +1. Have seen you around but don't know you that well

Edit: Seems like he'd be a good EM and decent person, +1

Edited by Jye
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Basil said:

@Bailey Yo you owe me $20 for that remark

Not a chance, I expect my $20 ASAP.

• Upvote 2