Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hyperion

Hyperion's Graphic Designer Application

Junior Graphic Designer Applications

If you want to help create content on imperial gaming this is your chance. You will need to show me that you are able to make content for the server so I'll be requesting that you show me your skills. Basically, your job entails you to do grunt work for me. This means making me custom backgrounds and icons for menus - very basic art skills are requested but you must still attempt to put as much effort into it as possible.

Application:

Name In-game: Hyperion

Teamspeak Name: Hyperion

Playtime on the server:2126416030_Navytime.PNG.890cafa192ad5d1bce6ee8fdbce7ed13.PNG

Do you own the Adobe suite (etc. you have - Photoshop, Illustrator) and which ones are they: I do own the Adobe suite (All Adobe Apps)

If you don't own the Adobe suite, what programs do you have (Don't say MS Paint you will be denied): 

Do you prefer making digital art or do you prefer to do freeform?

Digital art

Show me some work you have made previously otherwise make 2 icons that represent an Admin and another Icon representing a User. Icons must be 256 x 256 and in PNG form with a transparent background (Upload directly to the forums):

•  
Spoiler

28197885_SithDemo.thumb.png.7b21bf1a0a1fb81d4cf3a9b18abc9d34.png1606981062_Sith4Demo.png.c370a68d0a8c0f7870b321d21b64a4ae.png344965779_Sith3Demo.png.8d9d942e288c52644bc0d2aa26c0983e.png1252807488_Sith2Demo2.thumb.png.0e03ee3684a6523b34ca0e03b7bd0811.pngBailey.png.69c67ca62089d25152c843924bfd5824.png

Imperial Gaming experimental:

Spoiler

Untitled-1.thumb.png.caf5224fd6c0f03af381351b5ea9ab80.pngmxdxwCz430Fl4ghisZ8UXNw.png.565bede28b5b5617eb08dcbc5861bd27.png

Miscellaneous:

Spoiler

1924476912_NAVYBEAST.thumb.png.96b99e929046d801eabe2c7790c33c67.pngSWGE_village-spires.thumb.png.56d4bdf8f6cf6a2e616778067c97751a.png

DESIGNER TERMS:

If you are a Designer for Imperial Gaming any and all content you make that goes on our server is exclusive to Imperial Gaming. If you are caught re-distributing this content to our competitors you will be barred from designing for us and COMMUNITY BANNED as a result. Your Steam ID and profile will also be blasted on forums like Facepunch as a ‘Server Content Leaker’. So before sending something make sure you check with the Head of Development first. These terms are at the discretion of the Head of Development and is a blanket statement for redistribution of Imperial Gaming’s content.

•  

Edited by Hyperion
Fixed up application format

Hey @Hyperion,

Before I leave my opinion on the application I would personally like to see a few more examples which are not text based, try playing around with some colour corrections, overlays, Filters or manipulating of photos or some manipulation of text if that is what you wish to do just so that we can gauge of what your abilities are outside of text based elements.

Regards,

Sully

+1  

Yay colour 

Detailed

You'd be a good addition to the team 

Edited by Delta
:D
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Delta said:

Netrual 

Get some more colorful examples please not just red and black 

Detailed

You'd be a good addition to the team 

2 hours ago, Sully said:

Hey @Hyperion,

Before I leave my opinion on the application I would personally like to see a few more examples which are not text based, try playing around with some colour corrections, overlays, Filters or manipulating of photos or some manipulation of text if that is what you wish to do just so that we can gauge of what your abilities are outside of text based elements.

Regards,

Sully

I have added another example trying to fix it up a bit working on more.

I'm going to leave a +1 here. Although some more detailed examples would be good, you are obviously decent at designing and would like to see what you will do as a JGD. I look forward to seeing what else you can put together.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

JGD

21 hours ago, Vanilla said:

JGD.

Just to point out this application is for Media/Advertising team graphics designer not Junior Graphics Designer (Dev Team Role). :) 

Regards,

Sully

15 minutes ago, Sully said:

Just to point out this application is for Media/Advertising team graphics designer not Junior Graphics Designer (Dev Team Role). :) 

Regards,

Sully

@Cody @Kurt Due to recent information brought to light I realize I made a mistake and I require this application moved to Graphics Designer please.

I am also working on more examples...

Edited by Hyperion