• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic

-=DATABASE MEDICINAL RECORDS=- | Des. 7070 | CL 6 |

Uploading Records....

Designated Operator/Keeper: 7070- Demonic

Addressed to: Grand Moff Tarkin | Director Krennic

RE: The Application of Clinically Altered states in conditioning & compliance.

Licensed and Owned by the Empire, to be distributed & published at the leisure of those with correct clearance. Unauthorized entry of this Document will result in elimination. Unauthorized sharing of this information will result in elimination. Distribution of references to this document to unauthorized individuals will result in re-education, and the elimination of the associate.

Begin Recording...

"To Whom it May Concern:

Greetings. It has been a while since I've last made acquaintance with you and your associates. Last we spoke I briefly touched on the subject, and you expressed interest in it's development. You will be relieved to hear said developments have taken shape, and are ready to be showcased at your leisure. If your memory is treating you well, you will recall my expression of methods regarding the use of monoidealism in order to achieve a higher state of compliance within the Empire. I'm pleased to inform you that practical applications are being set forward today. Should the uneducated individual be reading this (that of a secretary or otherwise authorized individual not aware of my studies) Monoidealism (informally dubbed "Hypnosis") is a heightened state of focus and suggestibility. In which the subject is open to suggestion. One may assume that this study is a work of fiction, however our recent developments involving that of studying the cerebral blood flow patterns of influenced subjects is indicative of the study's scientific foundation. It should be noted that monoidealism and conditioning are two separate psychological processes. Each with their own methods and techniques. However combining the both, so we've found, significantly improves overall compliance and acceptance of suggestions. I do hope to elaborate (and possibly even demonstrate) these techniques, and present to you the results we have derived from said techniques. I can imagine the Bureau would be interested in this piece of information also, and perhaps the development of said information. Hence why this database is also addressed to the Director. It must be noted still that the process of using these techniques covertly require something of a... delicate hand, meaning in order to test my theories and methods, I'm needing to present myself as a grunt. If you could present a specified list of those not to touch, I will be most grateful. There is also the case of willing participants, who believe my intentions to be that of light-hearted fun. Once asked I will be free to try my methods then. I do hope this information is beneficial to your current research and collective projects. Cordially- Demonic"

End of Recording...

Ending transmission...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4  Such an intellectual. I too watch Rick and Morty.

• Upvote 2

I love things like these, seeing how creative people can be with making immersive documents and pieces of writing. Keep up the great writing :) 

45 minutes ago, Sully said:

I love things like these, seeing how creative people can be with making immersive documents and pieces of writing. Keep up the great writing :) 

56 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Very interesting

44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

o.o

55 minutes ago, Delta said:

Nice 

d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶b̶b̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶e̶r̶

I'll hand this off to the Grand Moff. I'm sure he'll be interested, given enough time and a change of heart. Just you wait and see.

Edited by SCHEFF

33 minutes ago, Demonic said:

d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶b̶b̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶e̶r̶

Man my mind thinks of whacky things to do on/write about  this server 

You're not alone 

44 minutes ago, Demonic said:

I know, I saw you mention it earlier. You are good at it and I think you definitely have the mind to make this into a rewarding career path for yourself in due time. :) 

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demonic said:

Should the uneducated individual be reading this (that of a secretary

*cough* I'm glad I was included in this.

2 minutes ago, Butcher232 said:

*cough* I'm glad I was included in this.

*coughs with malicious intent* Should you like me to educate you, I will be happy to oblige.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Awesome! My eyes hurt now :P Good work Demonic.

No problem compadre.

6 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Before Kurt says it -- You should apply for media team

For writing? 

8 minutes ago, Department said:

I hope I don't need to bring up the roleplay possibilities that would surface if ISB implemented this.

inb4 /me tells you to watch the conker.

welcome back, btw

Cheers bossman.

i'm free to teach/do sessions if you're hiring for isb xd.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.