• Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week 6Day 19 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    572918269_TimeonIG.PNG.e9baca4e02800c916e5f60430585b13f.PNG
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    I dont Play on Clone Wars
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
    2065857873_TimeonIG.PNG.cd2ac8b5cf7e5cd2940cbb022c8aef96.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes, I have 4 warns 3 of them were from a while ago when i came onto minge with a couple of friends well i played on a different server at that time.
    1) Racism (Screaming racial slurs) My friend yelled AL-Ak-bAR and we all had the same name so we were all warned for it. Monday 22 January 2018
    2) Attempted Mass RDM. Monday 22 January 2018
    3) Pressing the hyperspace button. Monday 22 January 2018
    4) Dc to Avoid arrest - I had to go to work so there wasn't much i could do about this one - This was on Fri April 19th 2019. 
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I had a Perma Ban about 2 years ago. I can't remember what it was for
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I was an admin on Mystic DarkRP servers until it shut down. It was a small community of about 20-30 players.
    I have been an EM on Raptor Gaming
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I want to show my dedication to this server and I want to make events that the community can enjoy and make the player want to come back for more, I want to help regiments with RP and give them more for them to feed off to make a more Engaging RP experience. I think i have a good understanding of what makes a "good" and "bad" event for the Imperial Community. I Believe i am a well-matured player within the community
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I Have an imaginative mind and i am very into star wars lore so i think I could make some very unique events that would be interesting and immersive for the community well also being able to link all my events in some sort of timeline. I am also a fun guy to be around i think i would be a good fit for the EM team because i am a Fast Learner and i could bring some new interesting Event Ideas to the table.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    If i became an EM i would link my Events in a way that is easy to follow but has a deeper story driving Path to them. if a soldier found a data pad or someone sliced into a terminal they would find information that would then be handed onto IHC and then in RP they would go to the planet in question and they would try to snuff out the enemy forces. I believe with a more structured style of events that lead from one to another it would help the RP of regiments and the RP on the servers in general.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    No.
    Thank you for reading my application.
    Have a wonderful Day
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Frosty__
Adding more information

Just a few points I'd like to add:

• A bit more explanation is needed in the questions area.
  • I'd like to see another event, rather than just a copy of one from another server (but it isn't a big deal to be honest)
  • Your events are really good, well thought out and structured.
  • If you could put when these warns happened, that would be great. This shows to me if you have grown in maturity, which is a big component of being an EM.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Max said:

• I'd like to see another event, rather than just a copy of one from another server (but it isn't a big deal to be honest)
  • If you could put when these warns happened, that would be great. This shows to me if you have grown in maturity, which is a big component of being an EM.

Cheers.

Just updated it.

1 hour ago, Max said:

Cheers.

Events are detailed and well  thought out. Although copying an event used for another server  is just lazy and shows me that you lack the creativity  to create a new one.

Answers are lacking detail, making the application feel  rushed

Multiple Warns for various reasons and a Perm ban from the  server.

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Events are detailed and well  thought out. Although copying an event used for another server  is just lazy and shows me that you lack the creativity  to create a new one.

Answers are lacking detail, making the application feel  rushed

Multiple Warns for various reasons and a Perm ban from the  server.

What event did i copy? I made both of them, except for the Storyline one which a member of a different server named haz helped me write. 

The permaban was a long time ago and i have matured from that point. 

I have properly moved to IG and i want to help the community. I came on to minge a long time ago and i have matured since then. I take RP seriously on the imperial server and i also want to help within this community as much as i can.

Edited by Frosty__
2 minutes ago, Frosty__ said:

What event did i copy? I made both of them, except for the Storyline one which a member of a different server named haz helped me write.

2 minutes ago, Frosty__ said:

Although copying an event used for another server

"Used for another server" yes you made both of them. but you're reusing was my point anyway.

1 minute ago, Mongo said:

"Used for another server" yes you made both of them. but you're reusing was my point anyway.

Why would it matter if i reused an event? They were good events that have a good storyline you can follow it shouldn't matter when i made.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Frosty__ said:

Why would it matter if i reused an event? They were good events that have a good storyline you can follow it shouldn't matter when i made.

Look at it this way, someone who was denied for EM and reapplied would be expected to give new events in their new application - Similar principal here, we want to see your ability to make new events and not just rehash ones you made prior.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Sky said:

Look at it this way, someone who was denied for EM and reapplied would be expected to give new events in their new application - Similar principal here, we want to see your ability to make new events and not just rehash ones you made prior.

Okay, That makes more sense. Would you like me to add more Events to my App?

4 minutes ago, Frosty__ said:

Okay, That makes more sense. Would you like me to add more Events to my App?

Would be great to see more variety, feel free to do something you either have a passion for (IE. I am in love with Mandalorian lore, so I went that direction) or do something that you see as a challenge - Goodluck.

Positives

• Past staffing/event master experience
  • ULX command knowledge

Negatives

• Application answers are rather generic and lacking in overall detail
  • Applicant has 4 in-game warnings, 3 of which are old 1 of which is recent (http://bit.ly/30g1sT9)
  • Applicant has 1 permanent server ban from 2018 for 'Alting, Advertising, No intent to RP, Minge and no sense of remorse to being banned (http://bit.ly/2Hfh0z6)
    • The ban was not 2 years ago, as stated by the applicant
  • Event examples are good however they have not been too thoroughly, things the event examples do not include;
    • Alternate event pathways (taking into account possible actions the users could take which could sway the outcome of the overall event)
    • Event character load outs & models
  • Based on in-game interactions I do not believe you have the qualities of an event master at this stage, some areas I feel as if you could work on are;
    • Activity
    • Player engagement (becoming more known)
    • Engaging in more heavy role play scenarios
    • Increased maturity

Constructive Feedback

• Fix your response to the question asking for your SteamID32, at the time of writing this response it is displaying your SteamID32
    • Here is your SteamID32 which you need to include in that section [ STEAM_0:0:103142230 ]
    • For future reference you can type '!steamid NAME' in-game to locate your SteamID32
  • Adjust the section regarding your ban to state last year not 2 years ago as that would be incorrect
    • The link provided in the negatives section shows the date of your ban adjustment being in late 2018 meaning your original ban was most like around the same time if not a little bit before (that statement could be incorrect however that is when your ban was extended to a permanent one due to further actions you took)
  • Develop further on your pre-existing event ideas which are good and include work on fleshing it out more to include some of the points suggested above within the negatives section
  • Develop further on your application answers in order to make your application stand out more and further convey why you want to acquire this position and how you becoming part of the Event Master team could benefit the players and the team.
  • Work more to interact more with members of the community and engage yourself in as many RP situations and events as possible

Good Luck,

Sully

On 5/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, Sully said:

Positives

• Past staffing/event master experience
  • ULX command knowledge

Negatives

• Application answers are rather generic and lacking in overall detail
  • Applicant has 4 in-game warnings, 3 of which are old 1 of which is recent (http://bit.ly/30g1sT9)
  • Applicant has 1 permanent server ban from 2018 for 'Alting, Advertising, No intent to RP, Minge and no sense of remorse to being banned (http://bit.ly/2Hfh0z6)
    • The ban was not 2 years ago, as stated by the applicant
  • Event examples are good however they have not been too thoroughly, things the event examples do not include;
    • Alternate event pathways (taking into account possible actions the users could take which could sway the outcome of the overall event)
    • Event character load outs & models
  • Based on in-game interactions I do not believe you have the qualities of an event master at this stage, some areas I feel as if you could work on are;
    • Activity
    • Player engagement (becoming more known)
    • Engaging in more heavy role play scenarios
    • Increased maturity

Constructive Feedback

• Fix your response to the question asking for your SteamID32, at the time of writing this response it is displaying your SteamID32
    • Here is your SteamID32 which you need to include in that section [ STEAM_0:0:103142230 ]
    • For future reference you can type '!steamid NAME' in-game to locate your SteamID32
  • Adjust the section regarding your ban to state last year not 2 years ago as that would be incorrect
    • The link provided in the negatives section shows the date of your ban adjustment being in late 2018 meaning your original ban was most like around the same time if not a little bit before (that statement could be incorrect however that is when your ban was extended to a permanent one due to further actions you took)
  • Develop further on your pre-existing event ideas which are good and include work on fleshing it out more to include some of the points suggested above within the negatives section
  • Develop further on your application answers in order to make your application stand out more and further convey why you want to acquire this position and how you becoming part of the Event Master team could benefit the players and the team.
  • Work more to interact more with members of the community and engage yourself in as many RP situations and events as possible

Good Luck,

Sully

Thank you for the feed back. I am currently in the makes of a new event EP. It will take my about another day or so to make and once it is done i will be updating my app with your feed back. Thanks sully.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:24 PM, Frosty__ said:
  •  
  • 1) Racism (Screaming racial slurs) My friend yelled AL-Ak-bAR and we all had the same name so we were all warned for it. Monday 22 January 2018

While my support lies on the negative side, I will say if you don't get accepted and decide to re-apply that you have a decent chance of getting in IF you work on the following; make your answers more "personalized", meaning instead of giving bland 4 lined paragraph that makes me feel as if im reading every other application, write something that tells me about you and the kind of EM that YOU are going to be. You should write new event ideas, as you stated, they are old documents. This gives you a chance to show people how dedicated you are to this role. It will also come in handy to boost your reputation within the community, you may want to do things like offer EMs help with events?

Spoiler

Now I want to address the above quote, what I believe you tried to spell was "Allāhu Akbar", which translates into “God is greater” or “God is the greatest”. So how it is a warnable offence is questionable, yes I understand your friend probably wasn't praising his god/s and it more plausible that he was repeating a phrase they understand to be spoken by a member of terrorist organizations following the religion of Islam. In modern days the association between the phrase and terrorism has become so apparent that the phrase is often best avoided. I personally just wanted to debunk this as I believe labelling this as racism or “screaming racial slurs” is so incorrect and wrong that it is considerably insulting.

Edited by Rimmin
  • Advisor

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Unfortunately, you have been
unsuccessful in progressing to stage two of the application process, and your application has been denied.
You are welcome to reapply in two weeks. Please contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

- Rook

• Rook locked this topic