Eren

Sterling - Event Master Application

Sterling  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

-1 Based on the responses given to Splonter and Austro. 

You've attempted to defame both of them for leaving negative responses, where, one had asked if you requested information you talk to him, and your response to Austro is making him out to be an enemy, therefore attempting to invalidate his opinion.

Tldr: Can't take criticism well, poor trait for a community event master.

Good luck nonetheless.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

+1

A lot of people have had grudges against Sterling, when he's just used logic against them and evidence @Austro(You're always instigating drama, never stopping it) . Sterling was a great EM and he could do a lot for the server if given the chance to. He is a kind soul who would do anything he can for anyone (Unless they're like, Scum) So, I believe Sterling possseses all the characteristics of a good EM - Good Luck Dude

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1

I am giving a big fat  +1 | I haven't had any personal interactions with Sterling but I see him around the server a lot and from those experiences, I can conclude that he is a mature person who leads by example. The application alone is detailed and well written.

Good luck!

Edited by Kyle

On 6/16/2019 at 5:05 PM, Sterling said:

Bump

- Updated Name -

On 7/7/2019 at 12:39 PM, Davenport said:

I will be supporting this application, for the following reasons:

Has been an active, dedicated member to the Imperial Gaming community for months.
Has previous experience as an Event Master, aswell as a Staff Member.

Has written extensive, detailed responses with intriguing ideas for potential events.

Sterling will make a great Event Master, not just on Imperial Gaming. But any Star Wars Roleplay Server.

+1  Reasons stated above.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:13 AM, Sully said:

+1

• Active
    • Evident by in-game playtime
  • Mature
    • Acts in a manner that is respectable
  • Approachable
    • Actively assists users in-game and offers creative input to roleplay situations and elements of roleplay
  • Trustworthy
    • Has showed dedication to the server
  • Application is extremely well detailed
    • Shows that you are willing to put in the time and effort in order to receive this position
  • Event examples are extremely well detailed
    • Examples are also well though out with multiple pathways taken into consideration for user actions
  • Level Headed
    • A skill needed for dealing with stressful and strenuous situations during events
  • No warns or bans
    • Follows the server rules to an acceptable standard
  • Past experience
    • Has prior Event master experience and experience with ULX and event related commands
  • Intentions on receiving the role are pure
    • Applicant is applying for all the right reasons
    • Applicant has worked tirelessly on refining the application to its current state
  • Meets all application requirements
  • Left TMOD position after a short period of time
    • Minor negative, as long as you are willing to stick around within this role than this is no longer an issue

Best Of Luck,

Sully

Yet again, Sully really just said it all. +1 Good luck mate

On 5/12/2019 at 1:13 AM, Sully said:

+1

• Active
    • Evident by in-game playtime
  • Mature
    • Acts in a manner that is respectable
  • Approachable
    • Actively assists users in-game and offers creative input to roleplay situations and elements of roleplay
  • Trustworthy
    • Has showed dedication to the server
  • Application is extremely well detailed
    • Shows that you are willing to put in the time and effort in order to receive this position
  • Event examples are extremely well detailed
    • Examples are also well though out with multiple pathways taken into consideration for user actions
  • Level Headed
    • A skill needed for dealing with stressful and strenuous situations during events
  • No warns or bans
    • Follows the server rules to an acceptable standard
  • Past experience
    • Has prior Event master experience and experience with ULX and event related commands
  • Intentions on receiving the role are pure
    • Applicant is applying for all the right reasons
    • Applicant has worked tirelessly on refining the application to its current state
  • Meets all application requirements
  • Left TMOD position after a short period of time
    • Minor negative, as long as you are willing to stick around within this role than this is no longer an issue

Best Of Luck,

Sully

Sums it all up
It's a +1 from me

Hey Sterling,

Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

We are pleased to inform you that you have been successful in your application for a trial period. Please contact me on the forums to begin the induction process. 

Congratulations!