[IG] PAC

• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:70777312

• In Game Name:
    Lieutenant Colonel Sterling

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 Weeks, 0 Days, 19 Hours, 51m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Capture.PNG.c8ec739863ef0443e6c7ed5c26ecd7cd.PNG (Outdated)

• New TimeCapture.PNG.1af6ce2ada0d88603db11f76308f786f.PNG (4 Weeks, 5 Days, 19 Hours)

• Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    Around 6 Days, cannot get a screenshot because CW has been shutdown.
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
    N/A

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had no warns on Imperial Gaming.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have had no bans from Imperial Gaming.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?

Senior Event Master / Forum Administrator - Empire Gaming

Community Owner - Republic Gaming

Trial Moderator - Imperial Gaming (CW Server)

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    Being able to create roleplay and fun experiences for other players is something that I have always loved to be able to achieve, and for this reason being an Event Master is something that I have always actively pursued. I loved being able to be granted the freedom to create immersive sets of events and campaigns for players to be able to pursue, I would love to become more involved with the Imperial Gaming Imperial Server also through an event master position. I wish to, above all, provide the player-base with entertaining events that will benefit the community. Furthermore, I would love to be able to provide roleplay opportunities for people that may not necessarily have that much roleplay involved as a factor of their regiment, or perhaps I could simply improve the roleplay that is pre-existing, by expanding on it with other Event masters and creating new opportunities for entertainment and enjoyment for the individuals of said regiment.

Such a regiment would be Sith and ISB for example, which is my current regiment (ISB/DT). Being able to host small roleplaying opportunities for the Sith with Event Master permissions would grant me the ability to offer the order a new array of experiences through interactive missions and stories. Of course, this would not always be limited to the Sith, and may be subject to jump from regiment to regiment depending on when the roleplay deems fit another regiment. Moreover, this would be a great way to remove that ‘boredom’ factor from regiments, by constantly providing people with something to do, I am sure I can entertain the player base and ensures that they are having a fun and immersive experience.

Another part of this application stems from the personal factor of what I feel has always been a creative side I have wanted to express, which just happened to be through events. Being an Event Master in past allowed me to create my own interactive story-lines and enjoyable stories for both myself and the server I was playing on at the time. It was those days of planning for structured and detailed events, alongside other Event Masters, that were some of my happiest in the Star Wars RP scene. The comradery between Event Masters, and the dedication needed to pull off events and sometimes campaigns, that left the server feeling pleasured were what pushed me to continue working with the other Event Masters at the time to continue working for the servers and playbases’ enjoyment. Moreover, helping Event Masters in their tasks and being able to be apart of that roleplaying experience in events is something that I have always taken a liking to.

Volunteering to be apart of events is something I love to do – reason being that the idea and ability of being able to create new characters that people can interact with, from scratch, is something that amazes me and is something that drives my passion for events. The ability to tell detailed and jaw-dropping stories is the reason I continue to play Star Wars RP overall, as the story and the immersion and entertainment factors of said story are why I fell in love with this franchise in the first place. Being able to dedicate my abilities to the players on Imperial Gaming who I have had the pleasure of meeting and to be able to continuously provide them with entertainment and events that will bring happiness to the players, above all, is the reason I am applying for the position of Event Master.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    To the Event Master team, I can bring structured events that feature a detailed and vivid narrative. I can bring my prior experience as an Event Master to the team and share my ideas and creativity with other Event Masters who may need assistant along the way. I can offer my help to Event Masters who want to plan for long and immersive campaigns to keep the server happy over the weekend where there may be a lack of Roleplay. I can bring my activity to the Event Master team, I can say without a doubt that I am one of the most active people you will meet (a side effect of having to go to University only twice a week).

Above all I can bring my dedication and hard-working nature to the Event Master team. I am someone who will do anything to achieve a goal that I think is right. The unrelenting drive I have to provide the server with enjoyable events and entertainment consistently is what I can bring to the Event Master team. My experience in a variety of regiments ranging from, but not limited to; Sith, Imperial Security Bureau, Navy, Government and boundless military regiments, are all manners of roleplay that I have grown accustomed to understanding. It is this understanding of how each regiment/organisation functions, and what manner of roleplay they are suited for, that sees further skill-sets be offered forth to the Event Master team.

My knowledge of Star Wars lore and the deep understanding that I have of the working of ULX and Event Master related programs and functions are something that I can bring with me to the Event Master team. Ideas and concepts that perhaps Event Masters had not thought of, and advice on how to proceed when placed in certain predicaments of planning for events and campaigns (insight) are further examples of intuitions I can provide the Event Master team with.

I can bring my skills regarding the Garry’s Mod systems in which will assist with creating and planning for events. These things are such mechanics and skills as being able to build advanced sets or dupes for events or being able to utilise Garry’s Mods’ advanced functions to better events and improve the overall experience for those involved directly and indirectly in the event. In summary: my skills, dedication, activity, knowledge, ideas and overarching ability to utilise Garry’s Mod functions are what I can bring to the Event Master team.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    To further bolster the innovative and entertaining features of an event, I can use my skillset and ability to diverge multiple regiments and divisions to go and follow individual routes or roleplay. I can maintain the ability to keep multiple regiments doing different tasks at once, so that they are not all occupied completing the exact same minuscule task as one another. I can do this to a degree where they will not grow tired as the Event Master has to race between each of the regiments, but rather I would simply pre-determine each objective and have their objective ready for them.

Moreover, I can innovate events through their story-lines. I believe that as an Event Master my speciality would be to characterise and structure detailed narrative stories played out through events, that would follow in sequence to one another. I believe that by using this format, I would be able to add new flair and characteristic to events, that perhaps has not been seen in the past. This story-arc structure to events is something that I would also introduce to the other Event Masters so that we could work on collaborative projects to complete large story-arcs, that stem from event to even over a course of a few days to a week.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes

• Anything else you would like to add?
    In regards to ULX commands, I have an extensive knowledge of ULX Commands. I have used ULX on numerous occasions as either staff or in my own private time. I know everything from basic !bring, !goto, !gag, !return, !give, !tp, !spawn commands to making advanced binds through the use of console (which are to be used in events for event characters and setting such things as their; health, model, weapons and other such perks).

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read over my application. I look forward to any responses you leave below whether it be criticism or positive feedback.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Huey
Formatting | Playtime | Additional Detail
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 5

+1

• Active
    • Evident by in-game playtime
  • Mature
    • Acts in a manner that is respectable
  • Approachable
    • Actively assists users in-game and offers creative input to roleplay situations and elements of roleplay
  • Trustworthy
    • Has showed dedication to the server
  • Application is extremely well detailed
    • Shows that you are willing to put in the time and effort in order to receive this position
  • Event examples are extremely well detailed
    • Examples are also well though out with multiple pathways taken into consideration for user actions
  • Level Headed
    • A skill needed for dealing with stressful and strenuous situations during events
  • No warns or bans
    • Follows the server rules to an acceptable standard
  • Past experience
    • Has prior Event master experience and experience with ULX and event related commands
  • Intentions on receiving the role are pure
    • Applicant is applying for all the right reasons
    • Applicant has worked tirelessly on refining the application to its current state
  • Meets all application requirements
  • Left TMOD position after a short period of time
    • Minor negative, as long as you are willing to stick around within this role than this is no longer an issue

Best Of Luck,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 1

No bias, honest opinion.

+1 

On the topic of Sterling: A prominent and active member, fully capable of wielding such power and I trust him with my enjoyment on IG. 

On the topic of the application: Genuine care and pride put into it and abundant amounts of detail, I know for a fact he has worked tirelessly on it (because he wouldn't play any games with me until it was done) 

On the topic of the events: Really well thought of, quite ingenious actually! I would love to see them being done on the server.

Look, truly, best of luck to you Brother! Really hope you get this role <3 

26 minutes ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
    • Actively assists users in-game and offers creative input to roleplay situations and elements of roleplay
  • Trustworthy
    • Shows that you are willing to put in the time and effort in order to receive this position
    • Examples are also well though out with multiple pathways taken into consideration for user actions
  • Level Headed
    • A skill needed for dealing with stressful and strenuous situations during events
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience
    • Has prior Event master experience and experience with ULX and event related commands
    • Applicant has worked tirelessly on refining the application to its current state
    • Minor negative, as long as you are willing to stick around within this role than this is no longer an issue

Best Of Luck,

Sully

35 minutes ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
  • Trustworthy
  • Level Headed
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

maybe if we get sterling part of the team he won't ruin events with him being an alpha and all

1 hour ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
  • Trustworthy
  • Level Headed
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

I think Sully pretty much covered everything +1

6 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
  • Trustworthy
  • Level Headed
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

So many replys in such a sort time 

Guess people believe in you which is nice :) 

+1 

Reasons above 

I'm not allowed to leave a positive or negative response on this, but I do have a question to ask.

You left T-Mod after such a short period of time on the Clone Wars Server, what stops you from leaving Event Master on the Imperial Server?

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

what stops you from leaving Event Master on the Imperial Server?

I'm dedicated and active on the Imperial Server.

When I was playing at the time as a T-Mod on CW I realised that I preferred the Imperial Server to the CW, which was why I ended up resigning so early.

Regards,

Sterling 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
  • Trustworthy
  • Level Headed
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

Understandable your reasoning for leaving the T-mod position, goodluck

-Gregis

Thank you all for your feedback so far.

I will be giving you a +1 for the following reasons

• Active and mature member of the community 
  • Well written and descriptive application
  • Events are thought out and descriptive 
  • Nice friendly guy

Best of luck, 

Carswell

13 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
  • Trustworthy
  • Level Headed
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1 due to the reasons stated above. ^^^

Hey Sterling. I'll be leaving positive feedback on this application

You're an active  and very mature member of  our  community.

your events and application are  detailed and strung together  nicely.

Best  of luck on your  application.

Thank you all for your further feedback. It is appreciated.

22 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable
  • Trustworthy
  • Level Headed
  • No warns or bans
  • Past experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1

+1

Sterling is an active and dedicated member of the community who I have no doubt would come up with some great event ideas to entertain everyone and create some solid RP.

Edited by Matrix

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post