Ubermolen

Imperial Flags

Since coming back to the server I have had some requests to make new flags. I am willing to do so, however I need to make a trello so I can remember who is first. I know that shock has asked and I believe ISC also wishes for some changes. Please reply below with your regiment if you wish for a design.

Edited by Ubermolen

17 minutes ago, Ubermolen said:

Since coming back to the server I have had some requests to make new flags. I am willing to do so, however I need to make a trello so I can remember who is first. I know that shock has asked and I believe ISC also wishes for some changes. Please reply below with your regiment if you wish for a design.

Engineers please 

I'll give you 1000 ingame credits 

@Mongo

Edited by Delta

1 hour ago, Ubermolen said:

I think I already asked you in-game but 996th would be lit

3 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

10/10 necro

sshhhh, young one, with patience shall we rise once again

legit got no clue what happened to uber, i really hope i'm not living under a rock and being really insensitive. Uber if you're reading this i'm sorry.

Edited by Fludders
spelling mistakles