Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

For those that don't already know, I am departing from IG for a while to ensure that I don't do sh*t at school. I am resigning from CO position in VF and as a Moderator on Imperial (Could set me to user). I would like to thank every one of you that have impacted the time of my playtime on IG.

Start off with who introduced me to IG - @Vanilla, a bit of backstory, Vanilla played on IG way before me. I and a few of my IRL friends wanted him to play R6 and we thought the only way was to make him quit IG, sooooo I went on to minge and get him in trouble, obviously, I fell in love with SWRP and IG.

When I joined @Ragdig, trained me when he was a JT. On the 26/9/18 A random ST PVT gave me a tour and asked if I wanted to sit in the Emperor's chair. I said of course than I died.

After this and wondering around for a few days, I befriended two ST's Droplet and Bass. We did the usual minge and got bored before we decided to be cool kids and go into the vents. This was when the TI vault was near the engine room and it was accessible. Of course, I was told to look inside and I immediately got dropped down the vent into the Vault, we went to DEFCON 2 and I sh*t my self and ran.

After this, I was VF training in MH2, they were doing attack/defence bunker battles and I saw my good ol mate Droplet, I was like cool Ill join and after a few games me and  @Wind 1v1ed he was an Officer Cadet. He obviously destroyed me using the superior DLT-19.

I was wondering around the ISD after an event and saw Droplet as a VF, so I was like cool ill join. Somehow I passed tryouts and I got into VF on the 30/9/18

I rose through the ranks of VF slowly till CL2 and Than CL3 when good ol Major Tom became a meme. never forget.

When the new CWRP server come out Wind and a large amount of other VF left also. I was then left as ACO of VF.

VF had its ups and its downs but with @Ghost4448  @Outback's help, it became a great reg, when suddenly a large amount of VF left within a few days and with school starting it back up it seemed doomed.

But with a small number of dedicated people, we managed to keep it alive for a while. 

In the end today. 

Some notable moments of my time that didnt make the cut

1. Whitey Being Whitey at ST trainingD2E80CA3A51FA5CA030EEF43839BFA38CDEC5D7B

2. Me saying that im good at math at tryouts

3. Getting demoted for calling wind a girl

4. Vanilla and Adams  Wedding 

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.f6454043491676f96036e3f5e71cfc40.jpg

5. Becoming 2IC of VF 

6. Going to the Death Star for the first time and Vanilla Pming me that he had pissed him self and needed new pants.

7. The Bane Tank

4000_screenshots_20181011114609_1.thumb.jpg.0aa138e026e2cb9831db12444fdc5204.jpg

8. Tarkin (Jman) Mowing down people outside ILC being rebuilt

4000_screenshots_20181202203540_1.thumb.jpg.22bfa3f786690a1004406ebb75c39dd8.jpg

9. @LuckyMikey not knowing how to climbswep until Sgt

10.  Whitey Being Whitey Yet Again

4000_screenshots_20181228173527_1.thumb.jpg.80ad7d5c0d376b9a479599c48e5237b3.jpg

11. IC stack 

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.22b597e345b095793b3e61ee5930eb8f.jpg

12. March of the CO's

4000_screenshots_20190210185501_1.thumb.jpg.452c65c86d724432328fa132217d161c.jpg

13. Whitey Being Whitey Yet again SMH MY HEAD

4000_screenshots_20190225180253_1.thumb.jpg.83a3765db3c59099fe096c7e4dbab893.jpg

This 

And many more.

Thank you to all members of management for making such a great community, Long Live IG

Love you all Bye

• Like 1
  • Sad 11
  • Angry 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

o7

It was real man
You were a great trooper and a great 2IC I wouldnt of lasted as long as CO if I didnt have u by my side helping me all the way. you and i made VF a great regiment and i would say top 3 and for a while the most active regiment [10 on a night for 2 weeks XD]  

o7

Edited by Wind
  • Upvote 1

What the heck dude, you're leaving me!

In all seriousness Tom, thanks for being a hectic commander and dealing with the bullsh*t I gave you. Also those 40 width Shock boys are stronger than any division you had smh. Btw the artwork in my signature is of you, cause you are worthy of having a self portrait done by me.

Edited by Jol
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jol said:

What the heck dude, you're leaving me!

In all seriousness Tom, thanks for being a hectic commander and dealing with the bullsh*t I gave you. Also those 40 width Shock boys are stronger than any division you had smh.

The Austrian empire will reign supreime one day those pesky romaininas stand no chance

Now that's a sad react...

Kensama will always be there for you Tom.

• Upvote 1

Dark days and sad times are truly upon us.... Goodluck with everything life has in store for you Tom and I wish you nothing but the best

• Upvote 1

Denied.

Re-apply in two weeks.

Seriously though, good luck at school and the Server will miss you.

• Upvote 1

Good luck in your future endeavours. I don't think I know you but it looks like you've been a joy to IG.

Guest Maxwell VF private

Bye Tom I hardly know you but you were the best caption I ever. Know. I am hoping you can come back. One day thank you

1 hour ago, TomCos said:

When I joined @Ragdig, trained me when he was a JT.

JD>Cal>Ragdig>Tom>Luigi

The family chain will remain strong forever my guy!

Server and Community will miss you Tom, thank you for being a great friend and easy person to talk to.

Farewell my friend, and Good Luck!

• Like 1

Hopefully your schooling gets better mate, enjoy your freedom ;) jks jks but hopefully you enjoy yourself mate. 

14 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Hopefully your schooling gets better mate, enjoy your freedom ;) jks jks but hopefully you enjoy yourself mate. 

You're meant to make him feel bad about leaving, I don't want him to go wtf.

Cya later Tom, I hope you had a great time while you were here and we’ll be here if you ever decide to come back ;). 

I'm sad now, I'm going to miss you <3 I won't forget the good times we had with each other <3 Stay safe out there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post