My Ban Appeal

Dexoys

Just now, Head Coach Frank said:

Firstly like i said you had invited people from our community to this group which is to trash talk me so really i didn't assume anything cause you just admitted to it. 

yeah i mentioned Morgan cause im honest, also "invited people from our community to this group" when you are clearly just talking about Morgan. I didn't invite people to TRASH TALK YOU, alright? I invited people to join in on the gag.

2 minutes ago, Head Coach Frank said:

And this just show me you have no respect or care what you say.

I meant to say "someone"

Just now, Dexoys said:

okay first of all i need to get this out to you, i didnt create the steam group, a point "create a steam group" you keep repeating. As for community that prides itself on positivity, thats the face of IG, you havent been victim to negativity is what im seeing. Yes I do fully understand my actions, I understand theres a thing called consequences in this world. According to what Frank said, its not what I said that caused me too get banned (though it may have affected him in a way but its not serious from that one comment) it was inviting "members of the community" in which I only invited two of my friends (3 actually) which he assumed were apart of IG. Though the group name is a "bit" on the toxic side and to slander Frank, its not the members that chose it and it wasnt my choice for that name. There was only one thread that talked about Frank (from when I was in the steam group). Your last point was again that its my fault for (what from how the sentence is written) me creating the steam group and attacking Frank (which none of us did, sure we did a little talking about Frank but it was a private convo about what Frank did to Snoozy) that got me banned. 

My apologies about the last sentence, I was meaning it as in no one that gets warns pursue that matter out of game, for example; being a member in a group such as 'Frank is super gay'. I'm pretty sure that was the only instance I accused you of creating the group as well.
As for the negativity, of course I've had my fair share of negativity, not everyone is nice. I don't deal with it by taking the matter personally though, I realize it's just a game and that not everyone will like me. I still aim to be the most positive person on the server at all times.
As for the punishment, I'm not the most qualified person to comment on it, but I feel as though what you partook in is some of the biggest staff disrespect I've seen. As for the name that wasn't your choice; it's your choice to join the group with that name. 
Not meaning to sound like a butthead here but just take some time to think about it a little more. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dexoys said:

Yes I do fully understand my actions

12 minutes ago, Dexoys said:

its not the members that chose it and it wasnt my choice for that name

You contradict yourself here - You fully understand your actions but then go onto say that it's not the members fault for the name as they didn't choose it, but why did you join it? No one has a right to join this community, it's a privilege we get to enjoy this server as Wolf and his management (Frank included here) are providing a service to us for absolutely no cost on us. Yet you went ahead and thought it would be a good laugh to join a group that tries to run a member of management through the mud, it's really not on mate. I'd be very surprised if you are let back in right away, and if you are, boy I hope you change your attitude right quick.

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 3

I believe these actions are highly immature and the fact that you are bringing other people into the story justifies that you don’t want to own up to your mistake. Saying stuff like that about other people can be classed as cyber bullying, which I am 100% not a fan of. Whether it was a ‘joke’ or not I take actions like this very seriously. The fact that you further invited people into the group communicates to me that you are just as bad as snoozy. 

Therefore I hold a very strong -1 for this application.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sky said:

You contradict yourself here - You fully understand your actions but then go onto say that it's not the members fault for the name as they didn't choose it, but why did you join it? No one has a right to join this community, it's a privilege we get to enjoy this server as Wolf and his management (Frank included here) are providing a service to us for absolutely no cost on us. Yet you went ahead and thought it would be a good laugh to join a group that tries to run a member of management through the mud, it's really not on mate. I'd be very surprised if you are let back in right away, and if you are, boy I hope you change your attitude right quick.

look I am fully grateful for there being a management team to keep the server open for us to go on but that doesnt make them different from normal players, in terms of respect and disrespecting. also whats wrong with my attitude? i have to hide my true self and become all professional? id rather be myself thank you.

12 minutes ago, Dwayne said:

I believe these actions are highly immature and the fact that you are bringing other people into the story justifies that you don’t want to own up to your mistake. Saying stuff like that about other people can be classed as cyber bullying, which I am 100% not a fan of. Whether it was a ‘joke’ or not I take actions like this very seriously. The fact that you further invited people into the group communicates to me that you are just as bad as snoozy. 

Therefore I hold a very strong -1 for this application.

im just trying to defend my side here, cause its my side, and if you were in my shoes, banned for disrespecting a staff member im sure you would defend yourself just like me. Me "adding people" into the story is too expand the story, not putting blame off me, everyone already knows im at fault here for joining a hate group and doing a single post on a thread also inviting 3 people (1 declined). Cyber bullying is horrible, I agree, "Frank Existing At The Same Time" under a whats your most autistic frank moment, I barely even know frank so I just added what was the first thing that popped in my mind (which is dumb but i did it for laughs). Also "the fact that you further invited people into the group", you might be getting it mixed up, I invited people to the group before posting that single comment (idk how you guys see it but I invited people cause it was for laughs, idk how it'll help my case but whatever).

Edited by Dexoys

• Advisor

From reading your replies I believe the best action from here is to leave you banned and let you think about your actions as you honestly don't believe what you did was wrong because it's a "gag/joke/laugh" otherwise you wpuldnt be saying what you are saying now. While you are banned just think about your actions and actually understand that this is not allowed, imagine if i did those things how would you feel if it was aimed at you. You cannot blame others for your actions of joining and then your actions of inviting. You say you are defending your side however you were in the wrong, your actions brought this onto you so there is no side to defend. Best case is to realise what you did was wrong, reflect on these actions and realise that everything is done by your own actions. 

DENIED

Can re-apply in two weeks. 

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 5

• Wolf locked this topic