Very confused but what I've gathered is 

• Lochie hates the misuse of comms
  • Gregis is a minge 
  • CS had stormtrooper aim 

Very interesting sh*tpost not gonna lie 

Very interesting video Gregis

As always top quality content, this video gets me thinking deeply of the issues in our world. 

Please oh Gregis give us more of your wonderful and exciting content please. 

• Downvote 7
  • Upvote 3
14 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Very interesting video Gregis

As always top quality content, this video gets me thinking deeply of the issues in our world. 

Please oh Gregis give us more of your wonderful and exciting content please. 

Bro your legit sad

didnt your mum tell you if you have don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it? Or were you to busy trolling through Internet forums picking on people tryna have some fun?

lighten up buddy 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Gregis said:

Bro your legit sad

didnt your mum tell you if you have don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it? Or were you to busy trolling through Internet forums picking on people tryna have some fun?

lighten up buddy 

Grow some skin lmao

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Gregis said:

Bro your legit sad

lighten up buddy 

How am I sad?

The video is literally just of you running into somewhere you aren't supposed to be, gameplay that is sped up, and you getting caught. 

It's very obvious that I was being sarcastic but man, as Kix said grow some skin, it's an online forum and you can't expect everyone to think the video is the best thing in the world lmao

• Downvote 4
  • Upvote 3
38 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

How am I sad?

The video is literally just of you running into somewhere you aren't supposed to be, gameplay that is sped up, and you getting caught. 

It's very obvious that I was being sarcastic but man, as Kix said grow some skin, it's an online forum and you can't expect everyone to think the video is the best thing in the world lmao

I don't know fam, seems like you're trying to start beef Twinkie

There is a way to go about commenting on people's content, usually without being a douche... try to figure out how.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Peter said:

I don't know fam, seems like you're trying to start beef Twinkie

There is a way to go about commenting on people's content, usually without being a douche... try to figure out how.

My first comment was obviously a sarcastic joke, considering this is a sh*tpost I thought it'd be taken as a joke. I have no reason to start beef, but I reckon people like you automatically assume that I am considering I speak my mind without fear of being ridiculed or downvoted. 

And you are right, there is a way to comment on people's content without being a douche, and yet I find it funny how you don't understand this either.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6
  • Upvote 3