Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TrooperShadow

sub reg idea in case airborne is removed from 7th

well since 501st is possibly getting jet i heard about airborne getting removed and i have a few new ideas for new sub regs to replace it this is my first one in the link below and it will tell you guys all about it and i think it is better than airborne and its not overpowered

I like the effort you put into these videos, but I feel like the suggestion could be shortened by just typing it. I do suppose it does catch people's attention though.

Nice video! It is good to see members putting forward their ideas for the servers, I personally do not play on the CW server but I do not see any harm in the idea unless of course it clashes with any pre existing regiments or cause any drawbacks.

Regards,

Sully

*Starts doing Orange Justice to the Music*

I really like how active you have been with the ideas and this seems pretty cool and you've given this idea in an interesting video!

This looks really good!

+1

Nothing has been confirmed about  501st/7th  situation  Shadow.

Airborne is not getting removed to my knowledge either

their idea was to give our  jetpacks  to 501st and  leave us with just parachutes.

Nothing has happened since their  first  endeavour  into this which  caused an uproar in  7th. and myself 

3 hours ago, Boris said:

*Starts doing Orange Justice to the Music*

My reaction as well 

Very interesting concept 

In my opinion this isn't the worst idea and could potentially work IF 2nd's jet packs are removed that is. However there are a few drawbacks to this which would be the models firstly, though they look pretty flash they are ARC trooper models and I don't know if that would be an issue or not but if I were new to the server and looked at ARC then your proposed sub reg I wouldn't be able to tell them apart other than the colour, next from the loadout idea they are pretty much ARF troopers without grapple hooks and with a DC-17 which is exclusive for Navy, RI and CL3+ if I am not mistaken so it wouldn't make much sense to me as why they get an exception. The parts I do like are the addition of active camo seeing as there are currently no regiments with active camo so they would have that to make them unique.

I am not fully behind this idea as it would challenge lore but I am willing to see where this could go. 

A 7th Infiltration unit wouldn’t work as we all ready have the 21st SpecOps sub reg and a bunch of other specOps regs and sub regs.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this