Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some of you may know of the game Empire At War (Eaw) It is a strategy game that is based on the imperial era. There also mods that can change the whole way the game is played.

Currently because of the may the 4th sales on steam the games has come down from 29 aud to 10 aud Now is the time to buy if you are interested. 

From what i know is that there is about 10-16 players that play EaW. It is a fun game that has endless hours of content stored in it because of the mods that have been made for this game

Game Play

There are multiple modes in the game 

-Galactic Conquest (GC)

In GC you can play 1 side of the Galaxy and which Team you choose depends on what mods you play with. In GC if you play as the Empire you will start off with the core worlds in most mods, This means you want to move outwards. In GC you will have to make a fleet of ships with you can build on planets. In the base game if you wanted to build an Imperial Star Destroyer you would have to build them on either Sullust, Corellia and Kuat. You can also Play multiplayer with your friends. You would have to take each other planets. So the strategy could be throw out of the window and you can just throw your ships at each other and its some great fun, But also using strategy to defeat each other gives you a sense of pride because you beat and you have bragging rights

- Only Space Battles 

In space battles you you have a space station which you have to protect but there are also mining stations that you need to take over to earn money faster Per second and then you will need to upgrade your tech level to get better class ships. The goal is to destroy the enemy space station.

- Only Land Battles

Land Battles are very similar to only space battles but it is on the ground and you can build better class troops and ground units 

Mods

Republic at War

Thrawns Revenge

Star War battle commander

Rise of the rebellion 

Content

eckhartsladde streams (Modded EaW) and uploads videos of EaW about ever 2 days or every 1 week (Depends on how fast his editor is) on his second channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZgb1Z-TB24berQsHvbQJA 

I am sure if you bought the game multiple members of the community would love to play with you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Empire at War is a great game I have had many hours on, if anyone needs another player for some modded just send me a poke and I would be happy to demilitarize your naval forces.

• Like 1
  • Tongue 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jman1308 said:

Empire at War is a great game I have had many hours on, if anyone needs another player for some modded just send me a poke and I would be happy to demilitarize your naval forces.

Same

55 minutes ago, Jman1308 said:

^ this man and @Morgan are EaW veterans, you mess with them and they will wipe your forces out of existence.

• Haha 2

Love this game! So good! Should totally organise some tournaments / game nights for it.

• Upvote 2

I would also recommend to anyone who currently plays EaW to keep an eye on the 'Fall of the Republic' mod that is being developed by the Thrawn's Revenge team.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Cody said:

Love this game! So good! Should totally organise some tournaments / game nights for it.

Just create a discord for it like the discord IG has for BF2

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I've been meaning to get this game, I just need a person to train for when I do get it ;) 

Well it is on sale now and i am sure multiple players would love to teach you 

Two Cinematic Screenshots

flex.thumb.png.4ae5f3e9835ced587458f84755ec5d3b.png

flex2.thumb.jpg.db6512529f9e1c151d704ec31cbe9ffc.jpg

Random Flex of Tactical Ability

My Defenses:

x1 MC80b

x2 A-Wing Squadrons

x1 Ion Canon (Recharge time 2 minutes 30 seconds - 3 Minutes, 5-10% Shield Power Decrease per salvo hitting the Super Star Destroyer)

Space Station (Level 1)

Free Unit Spawns:

x2 X-Wings Squadrons (x2 Squads x6 Reserve)

x2 Y-Wing Squadrons (x2 Squads x6 Reserve)

Losses:

x2 A-Wing Squadrons

Attackers:

x1 Victory II-Class Star Destroyer (Hero)

Fighter Complement: x8 TIE/IN Interceptor Squadrons (x4 Reserve), x4 TIE/sa Bomber Squadrons (x2 Reserve)

x1 Executor Super Star Destroyer (Hero)

Fighter Complement: x16 TIE/IN Interceptor Squadrons (x8 Reserve), x8 TIE/sa Bomber Squadrons (x4 Reserve)

Losses:

x1 Victory II-Class Star Destroyer (Hero)

Fighter Complement: x8 TIE/IN Interceptor Squadrons (x4 Reserve), x4 TIE/sa Bomber Squadrons (x2 Reserve)

x1 Executor Super Star Destroyer (Hero)

Fighter Complement: x16 TIE/IN Interceptor Squadrons (x8 Reserve), x8 TIE/sa Bomber Squadrons (x4 Reserve)

Outcome: New Republic Victory!

flex3.thumb.jpg.bf47bfeeb3870bbde718b8115ce03e90.jpg

flex4.thumb.jpg.efa30370f74fafd5f2462b6c061c1c72.jpg

Edited by TheNegotiator
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Jman1308 said:

20 hours ago, Sully said:

^ this man and @Morgan are EaW veterans, you mess with them and they will wipe your forces out of existence.

@Jman1308 Bruh we need to flex on these kiddos one day.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Bailey said:

Thrawn's Revenge is the superior Mod.

True

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

@Jman1308 Bruh we need to flex on these kiddos one day.

I'd love to have a straight forward game, and no outside interference and or Overpowered factions *cough* AOTR Mod Blacksun Offensive Space Station / Empire with their x2 SSD and x1 ISD with a Superlaser. 

22 hours ago, TheNegotiator said:

I'd love to have a straight forward game, and no outside interference and or Overpowered factions *cough* AOTR Mod Blacksun Offensive Space Station / Empire with their x2 SSD and x1 ISD with a Superlaser. 

lmao that's not broken compared to the stupid sh*t Jman and I used to play

@Jman1308cough cough transport craft

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

lmao that's not broken compared to the stupid sh*t Jman and I used to play

@Jman1308cough cough transport craft

We don't bring that up @Morgan, millions of good imperials were killed on multiple death stars and SSDs because of that one transport....

• Sad 1

On 5/8/2019 at 3:39 PM, Cody said:

On 5/8/2019 at 3:01 PM, Bailey said:

Thrawn's Revenge is the superior Mod.

On 5/8/2019 at 2:25 PM, Sully said:

On 5/8/2019 at 1:35 PM, Splonter said:

Same

On 5/8/2019 at 1:29 PM, Jman1308 said:

On 5/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, Logic_ said:

True

10 hours ago, Welshy said:

@Jman1308 

Prepare for MC40 Spam

If you would like to join the Empire At War discord https://discord.gg/KTX3rg   

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.