What is your current playtime on the server?:

3 Weeks, 4 Days, 7 Hours

Capture.PNG.614c910d1e4d130fc45a4fd56d623bf8.PNG

What is your current overall playtime on Garry's Mod?:

3428 Hours.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do have a microphone.

Do you have any kicks, bans or warnings from anywhere on Imperial Gaming?:

I have no kicks, bans or warnings on Imperial Gaming.

Why do you believe you would be an asset to the team?:

I believe that I possess the necessary motivations and mindset to benefit the Media Team. I believe that I would be a valuable asset to the team through my interactions and assistance provided to the existing Media Team. I believe that I am someone who would love to be able to work together collaboratively with other members of the existing Media Team. I see myself as someone who would accomplish the task they have been assigned, and would not quit until they have done so. I believe my previous experience as an editor and work as other branches of Media related tasks, such as; director, producer, set builder, voice-actor/over and other roles would see me become a valuable asset to the Media Team, in its ongoing projects and future aspirations.

Do you understand that as a member of the advertisement team, you may have to put in long hours into various projects?:

I understand that becoming a member of the Media Team is something that will force me to put-aside my personal time for the sake of the various ongoing projects of the Media Team. I am also aware that the dedication and mindset of the Media Team is critical for the objectives and accomplishment of the works of the Media Team. I am happy to provide my personal time to the betterment of the Media Team's objective, and for providing content to the Imperial Gaming community in an effort to better the community overall.

How well do you work with others in a team?:

I work quite well with others in a team. When the team has an over-arching objective I work in sync with the team's chemistry and enable the team to focus on the task at hand. I am someone who can coordinate groups and other individuals in a group, if the group is having difficulties, or individuals in said group are having issues and conflicts with one another, I am someone who can resolve said disputes and put the team back on track to achieving the ongoing projects or objectives that it would have been focusing on before said disputes arose. To summarise, I am someone who can work very well in a group, especially if it is one where tasks are delegated and everyone knows what role they are playing the creative process.

How much time can you offer to the team in an average week?:

Most of my days are spent on the computer as my University assignments and work are all assigned and completed online. Besides the two days where I go to University on Wednesday and Friday (and even on those days I still remain active after I have come home from University), I would be able to pledge myself to the team for most of the week, if not all of it. Unless there is something major going on, which there rarely ever is, I would be able to concentrate myself on any ongoing projects of the Media Team with ease, and would definitely able to assist other members of the team quite easily without being burdened by a lack of time or time management related issues.

Is there anything else you would like to add?:

Not much I would like to add besides thanking you for reading through my applications, and that I look forward to any responses provided below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- POST PRODUCTION TEMPLATE -

What software do you use to edit?:

The software I use to edit is VSDC.

How much experience do you have with editing?:

I have quite abit of experience with editing. I first started editing back in 2016 when I used to work on projects for school and... 'meme videos' for the sake of working on them. Furthermore, the skills I have developed in using each of these programs for editing is something that I have gradually developed over the years as I have matured and changed my focus of projects onto different perspectives and tasks, whether it be for University or editing for Garry's Mod related projects.

What other software do you use to aid with editing?:

I do also use Sony Vegas, however it is only stored on my old computer, hence why I use VSDC instead now days - not much is different except for a few more features being present on my old Vegas programs, of which I rarely used anyways.

Have you edited things in the past? If so, please link them here.:

Yes, I have. Here they are:

These clips were collected by @cjhrjone54 during the Umbara Campaign we had on RG. I later decided to make a little edit of them and merge together a sort of montage from the initial stages of the campaign.

Now this next video I did not physically edit myself, instead I played a very heavy influence in the trailer's production; that being music choices, scene/set building, progression of the narrative/story in the trailer, the construction and execution of the scenes in the trailer and so on.

Why do you want to become an editor?:

I want to become an editor so that I can provide content for the Community and assist the Media Team in any future and ongoing projects that they have in the works for the community. I don't mind if these projects focus on Clone Wars or Imperial, as both are working for the benefit of the server. Editing is something that I would love to offer to the Media Team, and would also love to learn to work on from the current Media Team editors, of which I believe there is currently two. In summary, I want to become an editor because I love to work on these types of projects and believe I could offer my contributions to the Media Team through my dedication to said projects.

Edited by Sterling
  • Shocked 1
  • Upvote 5

+1

Sterling is a well known, dedicated and active member on the community.

Those edited videos are quite nice and I believe he could be a valuable asset to the media team.

Best of luck.

+1 

- Good examples shown

- Well known

- Active

2 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

+1

Those edited videos are quite nice and I believe he could be a valuable asset to the media team.

Best of luck.

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

Neato 

+1 Reasons above 

4 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

+1

Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

+1

Best of luck.

+1

3 hours ago, Max said:

+1 

- Good examples shown

- Well known

- Active

+1, Reasons stated above

14 hours ago, Max said:

+1 

- Good examples shown

- Well known

- Active

17 hours ago, Max said:

+1 

- Good examples shown

- Well known

- Active

+1 Reasons above as well as the best of IG was good :) 

18 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

+1

Best of luck.

+1

44 minutes ago, Blitzer said:

/me sheds tear, the good old days

we can make new memories here, if you stopped being inac.

Also thank you all for your feedback.

Edited by Sterling

+1

Good guy, good examples, would fit greatly into the media team.

Solid activity and being able to hit deadlines is a major attribute that the Media Team is looking for.

If you can do those things, I see you going far within the team.

Good luck.

22 hours ago, Sterling said:

we can make new memories here, if you stopped being inac.

Pft me inactive? surely not, I would never do such a thing

But seriously, I definitely believe you would make a good asset to the media team 

Edited by Blitzer

+1

Reasons:

• Active community member
  • Dedicated to wanting to contribute further to the community
  • Mature
  • Trusted
  • Application contains sufficient detail
  • Application examples are good
  • Creative mindset

Good Luck,

Sully

Thank you all for your feedback.

On behalf of Welshy...

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

-------------------------------------------

To discuss further details, please either contact Welshy or myself on the forums.