• Steam Name:
    Strawberry Nesquik
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:29390504
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Dwiggle
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    17h, ( used to have like 6 weeks but time reset)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    23 minutes
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    no warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I was an admin on a jailRp server called DDG ( Digital Delta Gaming)
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The urose of the moderator on the server/s is to deal with and defective layer you might be; minging, RDMing, Failrp, ARDMing, etc.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I want to apply as a trail moderator because i want to make the server have a good Rp for layers wanting to Rp and to get rid of Defective players
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring to the IG staff team is a good reputation to getting rid of bad players, im also a good guy to joke with
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone Mass RDMs and leaves the server, as a T-mod i would call a higher u to come and ban him, or if there are already a Higher us on the server i would let them deal with it, but i would help by grabbing the id
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would Warn them, and if that keep doing it i would give them even worse punishments
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Either Screenshot it or ScreenRecord it and send it to one of the Community Staff to deal with it (mainly Wolf)
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Get a higher u on quickly and get them to perma ban him
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

You should take a look at some of the  accepted applications before  making an application.

Considering you don't have much play time on the server is  nothing short  of the reason why  I do not know who  you are.

Answers are rushed and  have no detail.

Considering you don't  even have the content for stormtrooper models worries  me, especially when applying for the imperial server.

My recommendations are; get more well known in the community, If you do end up reapplying think out your answers more and add as much detail to the application as possible. 

Getting more well known in the community will allow us to get a feel for what you're link and what you can handle, as  well as adding  that detail to  your  application allows us to see that you are dedicated and eligible to be a  moderator.

I hope this helps

38 minutes ago, Mongo said:

You should take a look at some of the  accepted applications before  making an application.

Considering you don't have much play time on the server is  nothing short  of the reason why  I do not know who  you are.

Considering you don't  even have the content for stormtrooper models worries  me, especially when applying for the imperial server.

My recommendations are; get more well known in the community, If you do end up reapplying think out your answers more and add as much detail to the application as possible. 

Getting more well known in the community will allow us to get a feel for what you're link and what you can handle, as  well as adding  that detail to  your  application allows us to see that you are dedicated and eligible to be a  moderator.

I hope this helps

Sorry, but I've got to agree with Mongo here. Biggest concern I have is that I have never heard of you before, neither had any form of interaction. Still, creating a great and in depth application is a great way to open yourself to the community showing your knowledge on being a staff member.

3 hours ago, StawberryNesquik said:

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
I want to apply as a trail moderator because i want to make the server have a good Rp for layers wanting to Rp and to get rid of Defective players

I advise that you start practising what you are stating that you would uphold prior to applying, it wasn't exactly mature seeing you shoot childish depictions of genitals nor was it you responding when confronted 'yeah this is what you 442nd boys like aye'. 

Sorry man, I've got no clue who you are and the server can't go around accepting those who aren't well known or well established in the community. Get your hours up, get yourself out there and then come back to this in the future. I recommend looking at some of the past applications for some inspiration.

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

that especially makes this application look rushed.

Other than that I agree with the other points on here, I suggest you work on your applications detail and get a little more well-known before making an application.

Goodluck,

Sterling.

Application lacks detail/effort and you have low playtime, before reset doesn't really count pretty sure

NEUTRAL until changes happen

Yea, not a lot of effort put into this as seen by the lack of detail and the many grammar and wording mistakes. Also, I've never heard of you. -1

13 hours ago, Sky said:

I advise that you start practising what you are stating that you would uphold prior to applying, it wasn't exactly mature seeing you shoot childish depictions of genitals nor was it you responding when confronted 'yeah this is what you 442nd boys like aye'. 

Doesn't appear to have the server content entirely downloaded, no play time, no reputation, no reasonable justification stated in the application for giving you the role, no detail in answers and incredibly sloppy proofing, anecdotal evidence above of minging and being toxic

Hey @StawberryNesquik,

Unfortunately you do not meet the required criteria in order to apply for a position within the server Moderation Team. In addition to not meeting the application rules and criteria your application lacks heavy detail, you need to aim to include more information within your application answers in order to allow the community a better chance to get to know you as a user. Along with that your application contains heavy spelling and grammatical errors giving off the perception that little time was put into this application.

The criteria that you do not meet is point 8 of the Application Rules and Terms & Conditions which states that you must have at least 1 week of in-game playtime before you are eligible to apply for this position within the Imperial Gaming staff team (see the thread below for more details)

I hope this has helped and given you some additional insight.

Regards,

Sully

On 5/7/2019 at 7:14 PM, Mongo said:

I hope this helps