Changing of the Guard

I haven't even been in close proximity with you for a long time and it feels like I'm saying goodbye to a close friend.

You've dedicated so much of your time to this server, IG owes you an unobtainable debt for your services, to the point where I would consider recommending management as a career option,

Your way of doing things weren't flawless, to say they are would be a blatant lie, but it was damn-near close to flawless in the way you handled some situations. Thank you for spending time with everyone here, even if it was only for a few hours a month with people like me. You've done way too much with this community to be paid back in a lifetime, and for that, I thank you. o7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear all, It is with deep sorrow that I announce my retirement from the Community Manager role within the Imperial Gaming Community. After much thought, discussions with Wolf and internal debate I

Dear Whitey, Even though this topic is locked, I thought I'd post on behalf of the community, especially after what I shared with you recently. Thank you for everything that you have done for the

welcome to the advisor team 

Posted Images

It's sad to see you retire whitey, but it's also a very proud moment. What you have done for this community is incredible and your dedication is really something to admire. I was very fortunate to be able to learn and work with you. Thank you for your contribution.

Regards,

Pav

• Whitey locked and unfeatured this topic