Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whitey

Changing of the Guard

I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said, but here we go anyway,

We have had our agreements, we have had our disagreements, but I think everyone can agree with me that, overwhelmingly, you have done a great job ass the Community Manager, keeping the server(s) alive and healthy.  This community, and I, owe you a great debt.

Regardless if you stick around or not in the long run, I wholeheartedly wish you the best in all future endeavors.

o7 my favourite duck.

I will miss the times you get ISB to raid a regiment.. or get a regiment to raid ISB.

O7

Thanks for all the things you have done for  IG Whitey. and thanks for letting  me know how sh*t my community was which led me to coming onto IG.

You really shaped the community and it'll be different without you in the big red tag.

Hope to see you around.

35 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

I will miss the times you get ISB to raid a regiment.. or get a regiment to raid ISB.

O7

i'll always remember that one time when ISB gassed the brig and he passed it off as a "Training Exercise" 

May we meet again...

May we meet again

O7

In agreement with everyone else I'll say thank you and that you were a wonderful community manager you've done quite a bit.

Look forward to still seeing you around as whichever role you choose and congratulations to chopz I'm sure he will do a excellent job.

Nah but seriously, good luck, you did good etc, none of that cliched crap

Good luck with any and all future endeavours. May not share the same views on certain things, though I can admire that you were a good Community Manager, and I wish Chopz the best. 

Good luck, all the best,

Maxine.

Hey Whitey I remember back in my Navy days when I left you made a exception and put me to Officer Cadet. I will always keep that memory. Thanks Whitey

Good luck to Chopz. But yes sad to see you step down see you on the server.

Words cannot express what you've done for this community.

You've worked tirelessly through both the peaks and troughs, and have always inspired those around you to do better. To every person in this community, you've always been a kind helper, a fair judge, but most importantly, a good friend. We couldn't have asked for more.

Best of luck, and safe travels

~ Hornet

o7, what a lad

what couldn't be said about whitey? I had to talk to him at one point, thought him to be one of the most unapproachable people on the server, and found that

he was a complete unit and easy to talk to as anybody else I've found

he was chipper, kind and a great manager. hope to see you round buddy

o7 You were one of the greatest Community Managers I have seen in my time being on Garry's Mod SWRP. You have done so much for the community and We Thank You, <3 3000.

Thank you so much Whitey. Words can’t describe what you have done for this community. It was astonishing. Thanks for everything from the first time we met when you gave me three warnings, thanks for that it honestly made me wake up. You will be missed in the role but I’m sure Chopz, is more than capable and will thrive. 

Thank you.

Such a good lad.

fantastic manager, good mate.

goodluck on future endeavours, you will be truely missed.

o7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post