Master Technician Aqua (Updated)
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 Weeks 1 Day 2 Hours (Updated)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20190506180845_1.jpg.ff877172e07d7f7a202fdf07b7692967.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    The Reason why you shouldn’t trust anyone with PAC is that no one has used it on the server before which would make them untrusted to use PAC until they have shown they can use PAC on the server properly (MIND EXPLOSION). But the real reason why you should trust me with PAC is that I do respect all server rules and will enforce them when needed, I know the standard PAC rules on which the maximum PAC Entity Render limit should be. (less than 3)
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I believe I should have access to PAC for the reason of Roleplay experience, With access to PAC I would be able to improve the immersion of Roleplay with Engineer tools such as putting props on my tool belt to show I’m always prepared to fix and clean things when needed, I would also want access to PAC to make a Helmet for the Engineer model as the old engineer model was disbanded by the creator. I would also hope I could impress players with PAC to join Engineers and to help others with PAC.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC because I can maintain the roleplay of the server, attract new players and to play around and have fun or joke around. I will use PAC in a responsible manner with no Explicit symbols or props. I will not overload with an excessive amount of props nor will I crash the server with the props. I also want to learn from other players as well as teach other players. I will abide by the rules of the server and not be mingy and respect the request of all staff member and players of all ages.

I Have many more examples of PAC but couldn't fit them in because of new format :(

And if you think i should be Able to get permissions for PAC give me a +1 Having PAC is a achievement for me <3
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    20190506174912_1.jpg.912a53ff73fb6f645a06a4da1dd3f30e.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    20190506174834_1.jpg.7e5f85b5539c0583cc30253f3850fe01.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    20190506171535_1.jpg.a47628b6ba107458ca993a4fd5187f2a.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    20190506174333_1.jpg.57ef02e0171d5c4fa157b2a740594ec9.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    20180821172322_1.jpg.0b7a730b99d636538aaab69f02cb2c67.jpg
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by AquaRicky
Updated
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

Reasons

• Applicant shows a basic understanding of PAC3
  • Being in engineers means that multiple PAC's could be used for some rather Immersive RP
  • Applicant shows somewhat unique examples

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Like 1

+1-

The PACs presented here are of above-average quality. You show a distinct style in your creations, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

I would recommend spending more time on an over-arching project, instead of small creations over time. Time dedication is integral to being competent with PAC. Good luck with your application.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2019 at 10:06 AM, Demonic said:

+1-

The PACs presented here are of above-average quality. You show a distinct style in your creations, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

I would recommend spending more time on an over-arching project, instead of small creations over time. Time dedication is integral to being competent with PAC. Good luck with your application.

I’m working on a “Unique” PAC which would include some Tier 2 to use but the main just of it is, I’m putting a Cool little crane thing around the waist/belt of the engineer player model as if it could possible pick up thinks sort of like an excavation Digger with a little grapple hand to pickle up small objects and I hope I can show everyone in the PAC hub once I get it done. (Sorry for double bumping I couldn’t edit and quote for some reason on my phone, please forgive as it is in a 15 minute span)

Edited by AquaRicky
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 9:36 AM, Demonic said:

+1

More examples of different creations instead of the 10 photos of the same one

Good Luck

On 5/17/2019 at 8:06 AM, Demonic said:

+1-

+1 due to the reasons stated above, I like the PAC's you have created :D Well done.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:29 PM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Applicant shows a basic understanding of PAC3
  • Being in engineers means that multiple PAC's could be used for some rather Immersive RP
  • Applicant shows somewhat unique examples

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1 Nice pacs go for it big chief 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • zaspan locked this topic