• Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 Weeks,17 Hours,54 Mins and 46s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1451255615_ForTMODAPP(IGYav.JPG.72de771f076ae02a77674389cf186f64.JPG
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    No playtime 
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
    N/A
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have no warns on any of the servers
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have no bans on any of the star wars servers
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No i have not this would be my first time
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    To ensure the safety of the server and the players on the server. Not only that it is the job to also ensure the players on the server have a wonderful and unique experience but to protect them from cyber bullying and any other type of harassment to the player. Which is why the moderator is the ideal choice for most servers as they are known for protecting and enhancing the servers experience for everyone including the staff. With the powers the moderator is given he can keep the server in check of anything like checking the logs for example prop spam and to use them to enforce the rules too. But what the most important thing with the Moderator is that there duty to the server and that is what counts always.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    To enhance the players experience and to enforce the rules of the server but also to protect the server by using the powers giving the the moderator too. I also want to try something that can help out the server and its community and i would also want to give back some credit to the nice people of the server by helping them out and solving there problems and to possible make new friends within the community. Ever since i found out about that i could apply as a Moderator it was always my passion to try to become a Moderator as i love to help people and even resolve issues as i always thought of that being such on honor to work within the community and even help out in times of need which is why i would love to apply as not only as a moderator but a helper in the community.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    More help within the server and community and to support the staff team whenever they need a extra hand to help out. Make sure the server is behaving its self in its early hours when only a couple of people are on and when the server is busy. Solve the servers problems when one appears and to protect the server at all cost especially from an DDOS attack if it ever occurs. Looking out for the staff team and giving up my time to be active on my favorite server to ensure its a fun and enjoyable experience to all players and to staff too which is why i think i just wont only bring help to the staff team but hard work and effort to give up to the Imperial Gaming Community and Server.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would check the logs to see who had committed a mass RDM and i would then grab his steam id i would ask all the people on what he did so i can gain more valuable info to make a warn. Then give him a warn for the following: Mass RDM,DCed to avoid Admin sit. If he repeats his behavior i would then ban him for a certain amount of time for ignoring my warnings previously. Mass RDM will not be tolerated on this server and punishments will be handed out to players who fail to follow the rules that where made on the server and they will be enforced even if they like it or not.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would go to the victim of the bullying bye using the command !goto Name and ask him questions for example: What has (S)he said about you that was harmful, Why where you bullied in the first place, How did the bullying start?. And if the bullying is not at a high level severity i would tell him not to do it again. But if it was severe i would either give a warn or a kick and if necessary a ban if it has reach a high level of bullying which has now turned into a hostile behavior to the victim. Bullying is never encouraged or tolerated on this server and it is necessary that everyone is treated with respect and kindness to one another. If he comes back and continues this process i would then give him anotehr warning or a ban for not following my instructions and failing to co operate to them.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would not intervene with a staff that has a higher position and power over me but i would take a video or photos of him abusing his powers and show it to other high ranking staff or even the owner of the server. If the high ranking staff member is using his staff powers inappropriately i would let the high ranking staff deal with it and join i as a witness to give more need detail. If that would ever happen i would show the photos or videos i have collected to use against the staff member. At any case i would not intervene with any high ranking staff business but if it is suspicious i would take evidence and show it to staff but not to face the high ranking staff front on. If i were to step in by myself it would would be a reckless move and i would be in trouble not bye him by other high ranking staff so that is why i think i should not engage the high ranking staff member.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would TP him to a isolated part of the map to privately discuss if he is really trying to or faking it. If he was not and he was joking about it i would tell him not to do it again and if its a bit worse but (S)he is still kidding i would give a warn for Fake DDOS Threat. If what (S)he says is true i would immediately contact staff on the server or on discord or forums about it and if then i would permanently ban the person for attempting to DDOS the server. Joking around about DDOS or trying to is strictly not allowed on the server and it will face in a severe punishment even if you are joking about it that you were kidding. 
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Yav
Adding a few more details in the APP
On 5/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, Yav said:

Edited by Yav
Just changing it because i have changed the CWRP time to N/A so this comment i have on this app so please void this comment

+1 I used to be Yav's commander in royal guard and in my experience with him he is responsible and could handle the rank of trial moderator 

Goodluck Yav

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Pickle said:

+1 I used to be Yav's commander in royal guard and in my experience with him he is responsible and could handle the rank of trial moderator 

Goodluck Yav

Yav is a great member of Royal Guard and would be a good Moderator.

+1

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, Jalex said:

Yav is a great member of Royal Guard and would be a good Moderator.

+1

+1 Yav is a nice guy and always helps people if they are confused or in trouble.

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL

Application and activity are good however I feel as if you need to work further on improving your maturity and the way in which you approach situations/tasks. Will adjust my stance once I have seen an effort to improve these areas.

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1
  • Welshy locked this topic