Darth Vader
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6W 5D
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    C049A7B8074B45348203847716524F6A99DC2288
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Not outside of single player.
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    In my time on Imperial, I believe I’ve always respected and treated others fairly, I have never received any form of warning or ban and I thoroughly enjoy the server too much to abuse the privilege of having access to pac, and I hope that in my time in sith I have been able to prove this. I may be new to pac, but I’ve given my best effort to learn the ups and downs of it and what my restrictions are in terms of using it on the server in order to avoid any potential mishaps that may arise when creating a new pac or helping someone out with one.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    The primary reason I want access to pac is to not only enhance my own experience of the server within rp, but also others. I would like to use pac to be able to create my own unique appearance as an individual, rather than being the same as any other sith marauder.
    I’d also like to be able to inspire everyone that doesn’t know how to use pac to have a go and try to learn it, I understand only a certain amount of people can have it but it’s always great to see people putting in an effort to better themselves and to try and do their part to make this community greater.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe nobody is entitled to anything, it is my core belief that if you want something, you need to work hard to earn it, and that is solely what I intended to do when I first begun learning how to use pac. I believe that in the last 7 months of my time on imperial I’ve managed to show that I’m able to fulfill a unique role as a marauder within rp effectively, this application is simply a way to build on that to continue to better myself in and out of character.
  • PAC3 Example 1: My custom made marauder with cross armed animation
    20190505145848_1.jpg.2f00a40f9f09dacfceb1e4612b4dc26d.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2: Creating and editing my Lightsaber animation
    20190505150053_1.jpg.4180f3ff47762e58520637f4e10a8356.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3: Alternative Holo I.D. 
    20190505121222_1.jpg.17a3e14e1e5b667a7e21cf33166a70dd.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4: My marauder using the ability "Drain Knowledge"
    20190429230616_1.jpg.9beae5c04a193766d0c4e26f297f32d1.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5: Custom kneeling animation
    20190331175952_1.jpg.a53aae5f1a6b7fde0c6b068e717f56d0.jpg
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Matrix
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sterling said:

big +1

def would improve RP through the use of his pacs

+1

• Upvote 1

+1, can't be a Marauder without PAC.

Nah, jokes aside, Matrix currently does all he can to go above and beyond in his RP for the Sith Marauders, and having access to PAC would be a fantastic addition to his impact on the server.

Good luck :)

Edited by Rook
  • Upvote 1

personally i think sith benefit from pac the most in my opinion plus the pac examples seem pretty neat. +1 from me!

GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with @Solar PAC3 to me has the biggest impact to the players in Sith. And a lot of PAC3 Sith players have made lots of impact to the server when it comes to RP. If i could +2 this, i would. You have my warm heart yes from me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Applicant shows a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has displayed some unique examples
  • Applicant can use PAC3 through his role in Sith to create some rather immersive RP scenarios

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1

+1-

You have shown yourself through this application to be very adept at creating roleplay-integrated PACs, I can almost see the design process going through your head, from the concept to the construction. Good luck with your application, I hope you succeed in benefiting others through your talents with PAC.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2019 at 2:05 PM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Applicant shows a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has displayed some unique examples
  • Applicant can use PAC3 through his role in Sith to create some rather immersive RP scenarios

• Upvote 1

+1 Matrix is a greatly valued member of Marauders and would make a great addition on the server to have access to pac3 and bring his already great role play to a new level.

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, Sterling said:

big +1

def would improve RP through the use of his pacs

+1

• Upvote 1

+1

There is not a single person I value more as Sith, and few people that I respect as much as him. Matrix is one of the best examples of a superb RPer and person. He always goes out of his way to excel in what he does, and i don't doubt that this would continue with his PAC usage. I don't need to go into terrible amounts of detail as you are all likely aware of his performance, but i look forward to seeing matrix implement PAC into his RP.

Best of luck,

Death.

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2019 at 5:21 AM, Stubzy said:

+1 Matrix is a greatly valued member of Marauders and would make a great addition on the server to have access to pac3 and bring his already great role play to a new level.

+1

• Upvote 1

On 5/7/2019 at 8:48 AM, Helsing said:

+1

Good lad, good pacs, will improve rp for himself and those around him

Good Luck

+1

• Upvote 1