Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:6654056

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123456789988272727172/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Hoot

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Permaban

Which staff member banned you: Iris (Undertaker) (STEAM_0:1:44313674)

What date did the ban occur: 18-04-19 12:16

What was the reason for the ban: 

No Intent to rp, constant mingng, rdm, attempted rdm.  Examples of me minging were mic spamming, stealing tie fighters, rdming, dancing, going into AOS areas than running away, and I also teased and poked around with the Royal guards and shock troopers

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

Last breaking point that got me a permaban was that I walked up to a Medic in a group of people as I said "enemy spotted" and RDM’d them and then a staff member pulled me off to the side and said I had no intention of RP and that I’m going to get permabanned. I was being a massive minge messing around with random people and friends and I was given multiple warnings until I was permabanned, I liked the server so I tried to join back on other accounts and those got permabanned for bypassing a ban. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance:

The first time I did this it was my first time and I had no clue what I was doing so I put no effort into the ban appeal, but I was denied and was told to wait at least a week. I waited for 2 weeks to reapply as it was double of what the staff told me. I enjoy playing on this server when I was able to and thinking back on it I was being a pain in the ass to the staff and other players in the server which I am sorry for doing as it ruined the experience of the other members in the server and community. An example of me doing so is when I stole a tie fighter and RDM'd as I didn't take the server or community seriously but when I got permabanned on my main account I realized It was actually one of the high-end servers of the RP community and It is quite tolerant of mingers, I failed to see that and kept pushing peoples buttons including the staff. The situation with the Multiple accounts was after I was permabanned on my main account and I wanted to join back as it was really enjoyable and fun but when I joined thinking I was sly I was instantly permabanned for a ban bypass. I was a bit confused so I joined on a couple of other accounts but that didn't seem to work and I stopped and didn't try again as it was just causing more problems for the staff and there was no point in continuing to be a pest. I do believe the admin did have the right to ban me but if it was a 2 week or month ban I would understand but a permanent ban is a bit too much. If I do get unbanned I'll take it more serious and If I mess up again and get permabanned again I won't come back as I clearly can't learn from the first time. I would be okay being banned for an extended amount of time to account for the bypassing of the bans and Disconnecting but I just don't want this to be permanent as I enjoyed the server.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.02 - 22.07.23.99.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.02 - 22.09.36.49.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.02 - 22.10.24.34.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.03 - 02.13.19.58.png

Edited by Liv
Adding more info
  • Tongue 1

35 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

If you liked the server that much... just wait and make a ban appeal... neutral

that's what I did tho

Edited by Liv

Reasons:

• Joined back onto the server on other multiple accounts while still in ban period
  • Application still needs more detail
  • Ban Evasions can sometimes extend a ban period
  • For a perma ban and what you did to get banned, I don't believe the time thus far (18-04-19 12:16) for your ban is long enough for you to be accepted back into the community 

4 minutes ago, Dwayne said:

Reasons:

• Joined back onto the server on other multiple accounts while still in ban period
  • For a perma ban and what you did to get banned, I don't believe the time thus far (18-04-19 12:16) for your ban is long enough for you to be accepted back into the community 

I can understand the Ban being extended but the last thing was That I was banned for was RDMing then I was pulled off and was told I had no intent to RP so I was getting a perma. I thought that was a bit excessive but I couldn’t say anything as it was already in process of happening during a sit

Edited by Liv

15 minutes ago, Dwayne said:

Reasons:

Reasons:

• Banned by Iris for valid reasons (No intent to RP, Constant minging, RDM and Attempted RDM)
  • Rejoined the sever on an alternate account (against the server rules) less than 2 hours after the initial ban and after your ban appeal was denied and when I teleported to you in order to confront you regarding the situation you disconnected from the server following which you were banned.
  • Rejoined the server, no less than 1 hour after being banned for 'Ban Evasion' on another alt account and the same situation unfolded in which you were yet again banned for bypassing your ban.

Your offences:

• Showing no intent to RP properly within the server environment
  • Constantly minging, causing more harm then good to players immersions and in-game experiences
  • Killing a user without valid reasoning (RDM)
  • Attempting to kill a user without reasoning
  • Bypassing ban x2
  • Use of an Alternate Account x2
  • DC'ing to avoid admin sit x2

References:

With the above points taken into consideration and I believe you do not deserve to be allowed back into the community, at least not yet. What you did in order to warrant your initial ban was not an overly Major offence and if the appeal had have been just regarding those events I would have given you a +1 however the fact that you under minded the decision made by Iris and chose to come back onto the server with an alternate account, which is a breach of server rules, in order to bypass your ban and did this not just once but twice shows that you do not follow rules or listen to staff. I believe you need to wait longer in order to properly understand that the the actions you take bring with them heavy consequences and in future I hope to see you return to the server and not go down the same path that lead to your ban in the first place in order to a productive member of our community.

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
Link Fix
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dwayne said:

Reasons:

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

• Banned by Iris for valid reasons (No intent to RP, Constant minging, RDM and Attempted RDM)
  • Rejoined the sever on an alternate account (against the server rules) less than 2 hours after the initial ban and after your ban appeal was denied and when I teleported to you in order to confront you regarding the situation you disconnected from the server following which you were banned.
  • Rejoined the server, no less than 1 hour after being banned for 'Ban Evasion' on another alt account and the same situation unfolded in which you were yet again banned for bypassing your ban.

Your offences:

• Constantly minging, causing more harm then good to players immersions and in-game experiences
  • Bypassing ban x2

Personally, the way you acted during the event/s, and prior to in your app, is quite disgusting. You made, or logged again, with 3 different accounts in an attempt to, what I assume, do everything all over again. This in itself is not tolerated and will never be tolerated on Imperial Gaming, it also shows your 'zero intent to rp'. Also, it is way too early to be appealing a ban for the offences committed. Huge -1 

3 hours ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

Your offences:

• Bypassing ban x2

References:

With the above points taken into consideration and I believe you do not deserve to be allowed back into the community, at least not yet. What you did in order to warrant your initial ban was not an overly Major offence and if the appeal had have been just regarding those events I would have given you a +1 however the fact that you under minded the decision made by Iris and chose to come back onto the server with an alternate account, which is a breach of server rules, in order to bypass your ban and did this not just once but twice shows that you do not follow rules or listen to staff. I believe you need to wait longer in order to properly understand that the the actions you take bring with them heavy consequences and in future I hope to see you return to the server and not go down the same path that lead to your ban in the first place in order to a productive member of our community.

Regards,

Sully

12 hours ago, Liv said:

that's what I did tho

You literally tried to join back after banned 2 times, Althing... so I’m changing my response to -1

• Facepalm 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

You literally tried to join back after banned 2 times, Althing... so I’m changing my response to -1

Oh I thought you were talking about my ban appeal when I talked about waiting 2 week, my b

Edited by Liv

13 hours ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

Your offences:

• Bypassing ban x2

References:

Regards,

Sully

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:30 PM, Sully said:

Reasons:

Your offences:

• Bypassing ban x2

References:

Regards,

Sully

On 5/3/2019 at 7:30 PM, Sully said:

Reasons:

Your offences:

• Bypassing ban x2

References:

Regards,

Sully

In my opinion, it is way too soon for you to be trying to appeal your ban. The worst part about this whole thing is, your first instinct was to join back on not one, but two alternate accounts to attempt to play on the server. IF you had appealed the ban before hand, I'd probably still be -1'ing this application but there would atleast be a simmer of hope for it to be appealed.. Now, not so much.

I think you need to wait longer. If perhaps another month or two go by and you make another appeal explaining what you've regretted and what you will do to improve yourself opinions may change.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:30 PM, Sully said:

Reasons:

Your offences:

• Bypassing ban x2

References:

Regards,

Sully

-1 due to the reasons above.

Hi @Liv

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been Denied.

This is due to the fact that instead of waiting to make a ban appeal you decided to join the server on multiple accounts to bypass your ban.

You may reapply in 2 months.