Hey everyone! For those of you who don't know me my names Taki and I'm currently a Lieutenant in Storm Commandos on the Imperial Server. You may have seen me in the talent show when a couple of my friends and I performed the Bikey Boys performance.

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I'm on the forums! Hope to see you all in-game.

just ignore the image, I don't know how to get rid of it :(

dkt047kbo4s01.png

• Upvote 3

How can we ignore the image ugh. Welcome to the forums my dude!
(You can delete the photo by clicking the rubbish sign on the bottom right of the image on the uploaded images section)

My name is Kamelieon and I like GUCCI

Edited by Kamelieon
1 hour ago, Jol said:

Can someone translate please

"Salutation, sir. I welcome you to this online communications service I call the 'forums'. I hope your enjoy your stay."

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kristofer said:

"Salutation, sir. I welcome you to this online communications service I call the 'forums'. I hope your enjoy your stay."

I'm having you demoted.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm having you demoted.

By God sir, that would be an unprecedented act of violence. I could never have imagined such strenuous actions.

Signed, Kristofer

Edited by Kristofer
  • Like 1
Just now, Kristofer said:

By God sir, that would be an unprecedented act of violence. I could never have imagined such strenuous actions.

Signed, Kristofer

I'm gonna need you to hand in your badge and toolgun.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm gonna need you to hand in your badge and toolgun.

Kristofer doesn't have a badge.  I discovered early in his career that he is too distracted by shiny things

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

How can we ignore the image ugh. Welcome to the forums my dude!
(You can delete the photo by clicking the rubbish sign on the bottom right of the image on the uploaded images section)

My name is Kamelieon and I like GUCCI

Thanks man, I think I might just leave it up though. Make sure everyone knows who I am IRL

• Thinking 1
9 hours ago, TomCos said:

@Chimp May be able to help.

It's universal like Pokémon so he can only say the same word but It can be anything in the Primate language. It is very hard to determine without hearing actual sounds. But Ape is saying Oi Oi Ah Ah in my Chimp language. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advisor

Hey mate, welcome to the forums! You seem like a fantastic guy from the limited chats we had, keen to see you around. This is a great place to gain community reputation and presence.

Random fact: It's technically illegal to mispronounce Arkansas in the state of Arkansas. There's a bill for it and everything.

• Like 1