Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jol

Hello Team, cool Joel here

Some of you may no me as Vader's Fist Jol, the cool "Joel". This will be my first post after being a long time lurker without an account. So I will bless my account here. In the introduction section, without further ajew here is a story of me...

(if you do choose to read it, thank you and please enjoy whilst makiing sure to note any grammatical errors in the comments below so I can fix them, thanks)

I first joined IG earlier this year, I had some experience on EG but my friend recommended me here and was definitely a great decision. I naturally did my course of minging as an ST but after half an hour of being jailed in total, I finally got bored. I have to say my final turning point was that pitch black maze, in which I was afk for 10+ minutes for it (sorry to whoever put me in it). I finally reached my stage of slight maturity in my IG career and decided I needed to join a regiment. I was a LCPL for MT in EG so I thought; "Hey, why not go for medics again!" So I showed off my super immersive role play skills and impressed my Recruiter. My Medical career was quite poor, although I did place 3rd in an event for my role play skills B|. However, I did the poor decision of going AWOL and tried to join RANCOR (EDIT: this was prior to me joining Medical). However not to my surprise I didn't make the cut and soon went for Shadow Troopers, I did make the cut, although I was still under the regiment hopping cooldown. It was after a couple of days when I saw the notorious and now beloved Vader's Fist Regiment tryouts happen. So I put my hand up and went for it, after time of sweating the climb swep, concentrating on the faces course, blatantly copying the other contestant for the formation and  the incredible amount of pressure during the interview... I made it successfully into the 501st Legion, in particular... Vader's Fist. After days of being active and participating in events I made it through the ranks, passing my CL2 test and training my first recruit I felt invincible. However little did I know that the dark time was ahead... I was gone on a camp for 3 days and in that time 4 VF members had left. My heart was ripped out and shredded into pieces. I felt loss and I could tell it took a heavy toll on my Command Team. However despite what happened, Colonel Tom, Major Mandor Teth and Captain Billybob pushed through and revived Vader's Fist into the beautiful sight it is today. With the recent gain of 2nd LT Wind, a Veteran of VF and the recent promotion of WO1 Chimp to 2LT Chimp, I felt increasing power within the regiment having 5 commissioned officers and one Officer Cadet to fill in the ranks under their command. However it is not only Vader's Fist in which have brought me joy and glee to the server, but the players as well. Having Taki and Nova being my closest rivals within the 501st it is their respect for me and each other in which has brought me great joy. Not to mention Fludders, who when was in VF did everything to make me happy... *sigh* if I could hear his soft innocent voice again... All in all, cheers for making my first term with IG be pretty dope. And +respect to everyone on the server who speaks to me. So I will depart this text with these few words... "May the Bikie Boys always be remembered, God Bless" 

-VF Jol (Cool Joel) 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 7

Hello 

Um 

Ok 

5 minutes ago, Delta said:

Hello 

Um 

Ok 

Thank you for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

What a beautiful story

*wipes tears*

Ehh kinda ehhh uhhh hmmmm....

ummmm dot dot dot again.... kk then? 

Yeh

About time you made an Introduction xD

Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your stay ;)

10 hours ago, Jol said:

I have to say my final turning point was that pitch black maze, in which I was afk for 10+ minutes for it (sorry to whoever put me in it).

This makes me so proud of my ISB lmfao
Welcome to the forums dude

hey, sorry I only read the first part so welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time

G’day Jol, welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around a bit more ingame.

smh -1 for title of "Cool Joel"

I believe I am the greater Joel as I can spell my name correctly 
Yes this is a joke
Welcome to the forums "Cool" Jol

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joel said:

smh -1 for title of "Cool Joel"

I believe I am the greater Joel as I can spell my name correctly 
Yes this is a joke
Welcome to the forums "Cool" Jol

No you are inactive joel. This is cool joel.

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Wait you're saying that ISB re-education actually helped create a respectful member of the community? 

I'm happy to hear that! Welcome to the forums.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post
Sign in to follow this