Banks

Banks' Event Master Application

Well in removing my -1 now and replacing it with a +1 due to the fact how much you have change in terms of minging, roleplaying and overall not being a hyper-earrape machine. Evrrything you have written is up to par with current EMs however you need to prove to the rest of the server you are mature.

Keta

• Upvote 1

+1 banks Honestly looks like banks has had issues with higher up might not of got out off it to well but the "NEW" banks is great with his rp and the fact that he has planned passive rp events just shows that he is planning on adding more rp for us 

• Upvote 1

+1 nice guy has really improve activity and general attitude.

im not going to format that cause it's annoying on phones but good luck Banks <3.

• Upvote 1

+1 This is a very unique and very well planned out application, even though I don't know you as well as Little or Fwank you are pretty active and role play very well.

Hope you get it :) 

• Upvote 1

-1 Really, really bad application

1. Basic stuff. You say you can bring more RP to the server. How? Explain to us how you will achieve this.

2. You can bring enjoyment and RP. Again, elaborate. Tell us how you will do this.

3. Ok.

4. Wow.

5. That is a very generic answer. Think of something not so common. Events that you can't continue? Why would you not want to continue events? That is probably the dumbest thing I've seen on an Event Application. LAW EVENTS!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

6. Really? I haven't seen any difference.

Event 1

"Where mined for 'Star Dust'". What? Just tell me what that means. Cause I can't figure it out. Why do they get ambushed by Rebels? Why are rebels here in the first place? Explain these details to us. Why would the rebels send waves of themselves to die? How and why do they have a super weapon? The fuck. This event is an absolute mess. 

Event 2

Why is there a trooper in the ISB Office in the first place? He wouldn't have the clearance to get up there. How in the world does he manage to knock out a DT? Death troopers are elite black ops style soldiers. They wouldn't just get "knocked out" so easily. How would he get past security to get to the Engine Room? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!  Also, how the heck does he contact the rebels? GAH! The new mission is not to look for the trooper? HE JUST BLEW HIMSELF UP IN THE ENGINE ROOM, WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO LOOK FOR HIM ANYMORE?!?!?! 

This application is really bad. I would not recommend Banks for Event Master until he fixes up his answers and events.