• In Game Name:
    Zenitik
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2days and 11 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    No
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I Can Be Trusted With PAC3 Because I Know People Who Abuse It They Abused Ages Ago Like More Than 36 hours ago And They got Pk'd And I Said To Them "You Shouldn't Have Done That" And The KOSed Me Afterwards So I Actually Try To Stop Them Abusing It
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    So I Can Create I Can For-Fill My Dreams As Like If I Had PAC3 I Could Make An Animation Where My Idle Animation Is My Character With His/Her Hands In His/Her Pockets.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I Believe I Deserve PAC3 Because I Am Like A Moderator Just Without The Power To Actually Completely Stop It From Happening And I Try My Best To Prevent Bad Things From Happening To Others Such As There Was A Punch Up On The Star Destroyer I Stood Up And Told Them To Stop And They Did Thankfully | And That Is My Reasoning
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Facepalm 1
  • Downvote 9

Definitely a -1

• You need at least 1 week of playtime to apply
  • All your answers aare one sentence
  • Every word starts with a capital letter
  • You have no experience in PAC3 and that has lead to no examples
  • Upvote 1

Learn to use PAC and create a portfolio of examples, and get a week's playtime on the server before applying again buddy, this is 100% guaranteed to get denied. 

Check out examples of successful applications before submitting a future app, your answers are seriously lacking detail and relevance to the topic.

Doesn't meet one week requirement, answers are lacking and no examples shown.

Also, what??

22 minutes ago, Zenitik said:
  • I Can Be Trusted With PAC3 Because I Know People Who Abuse It They Abused Ages Ago Like More Than 36 hours ago And They got Pk'd And I Said To Them "You Shouldn't Have Done That" And The KOSed Me Afterwards So I Actually Try To Stop Them Abusing It

big -1 due to many obvious reasons which include

- lacking of 1 week minimum play time

- answers are lacking detail greatly

- no pac examples

i would consider learning pac and as tonberry said make a port folio of sorts to showcase your ability to use pac

• Advisor
30 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

Definitely a -1

26 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

Learn to use PAC and create a portfolio of examples, and get a week's playtime on the server before applying again buddy, this is 100% guaranteed to get denied. 

Check out examples of successful applications before submitting a future app, your answers are seriously lacking detail and relevance to the topic.

2 hours ago, Clause said:

wtf

2 hours ago, Solar said:

big -1 due to many obvious reasons which include

- lacking of 1 week minimum play time

- answers are lacking detail greatly

- no pac examples

i would consider learning pac and as tonberry said make a port folio of sorts to showcase your ability to use pac

2 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

Definitely a -1

For Reasons Stated Above...

Edited by Fox

Hey @Zenitik,

With regards to your PAC3 application I suggest you work on a few things which are areas of concerns members of the community have addressed above within your application. The first thing of note i would like to point out is your in-game playtime, if you head on over to the PAC3 Application rules you can see the terms and conditions that stipulate some of the key points regarding users and their PAC3 applications. See below; 

PAC3 Rules And Terms & Conditions: http://bit.ly/2Le6JHq

Point number 8 stipulates that applicants must have at least 1 week of In-game playtime in order to apply for the privileged of the PAC3 Editor, currently you are sitting on 2 days playtime and I suggest you work on upping that time and waiting a little longer before applying due to your current playtime not meeting the required standards. Secondly I would like to address your answers that you have given us within your application, if we take a look at your answer for the question "Why should you be trusted with PAC3?" I can tell what you are trying to convey is that you do your best to follow the rules however I suggest you work more and your answer and further develop it in order to get your message better across to users who may not have met you yet in-game due to your limited playtime. In your response to the question "Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?" you haven't really managed to convey any concrete points across and I feel as if you do not truly understand exactly what PAC3 does within the server due to you stating you want PAC in order to stop users from misbehaving, that is more so the role of a server moderator and if that is the kind of position you are after then I suggest applying for that position instead provided of course that you meet all of the application requirements. (I have linked all of the relevant material within the spoiler box below)

Spoiler

Rules and Terms & Conditions: http://bit.ly/2GRYuNd

Trial Moderator Applications: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/application/

The last point I would like to bring up is the lack of examples, with PAC3 applications users are expected to provide some sort of example(s) in order to show off what they can do within the Editor. Examples can be done by launching up a single player game, holding C and click the Pink icon that is labelled 'PAC3 Editor' ensuring that you have the PAC3 addon which can be found in the Imperial Gaming server content pack. In order to get a better understanding of what kind of things constitute as an PAC example I suggest taking a look over some of the previously accepted PAC3 applications which will be linked below as well as a link which will take you to the Imperial PAC3 Hub where you will be able to find many helpful and interesting guides put together by members of the community in order to assist players in getting help with PAC3 experience. Additionally I will link a thread which will bring you to a video made by one of the server Developers who gives a video run down on the Basics of PAC3 in order to help you get started. (see spoiler box below)

Spoiler

Accepted PAC3 Applications: http://bit.ly/2J489Sq

Imperial PAC3 Hub: http://bit.ly/2PCBN25

PAC3 Basic Tutorial: http://bit.ly/2DP3eR

Kind Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 1

Have a look through previously accepted applications and brush up on the application rules again before your next attempt.

I highly advise that you have a play with PAC3 to at least show that you have a desire to improve and understand even the basics. If you would like a walkthrough of the PAC basics I'd be happy to help you out, just send me a message and we can sort it out from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cecil locked this topic