Hi all

So a while ago (LONG time ago) I donated for Dengar (TP MAN) and I was wondering is it even worth trying to retrieve the perks (Donater tag and if possible yet very very unlike getting Dengar) because to me the money was a lot as an 11 on Christmas (Children Hospital Donation) and just wanted to see if it is even worth trying to get back.

Kind wishes

~Dracks

You can get the tag more than likely. I got mine a few days ago after donating for a TS channel like 1.5 years ago.

- When you ask, provide evidence of the donation. If you don't know how to, they'll be able to tell you how to get to it. 

Getting Dengar however, very unlikely. 

Good luck.

6 minutes ago, Marsh said:

You can get the tag more than likely. I got mine a few days ago after donating for a TS channel like 1.5 years ago.

- When you ask, provide evidence of the donation. If you don't know how to, they'll be able to tell you how to get to it. 

Getting Dengar however, very unlikely. 

Good luck.

As off proof i don't have much some old pac app's may quote to this and other old post and word from other other than that ye thought so about the Dengar Part

Donator tag...
I donated for Incin commander back in late 2017 and I was only told 1 day ago that all donations get you donator rank/tag and I was never given the tag U G H
Could of had more points (I thought only "contribute to server" gives you the tag)

SMH but an LMAO 

Edited by Kamelieon

Hey @Dracks,

With regards to your question there is a few ways you can go about achieving what you are after and I will try my best to explain the methods of doing so below

DONATOR TAG

The first way you could go receiving your donator tags (for In-game, on the forums and on Teamspeak) would be to make a support ticket via the support section within the Imperial Gaming Forums.

Step 1.

Visit https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/support/

OR

Click the support button in the hotbar list located at the top of the forums page

Step 2.

Click on the 'New Request' button which will be the easily identifiable light blue button.

Step 3.

Fill out the submission by giving it an appropriate title that simply states the general idea of the issue you are having and fill out the text box below it with a more detailed summary of your issue as well attaching any files that may be needed.

Step 4.

Submit the request by hitting the 'Save' button located at the bottom of the request and wait patiently for a response from one of the Senior Staff members.

DONATOR TAG

The Second way you could go about  receiving your donator tags would be to head on over to our Community teamspeak server and message one of the Management team members in charge of your respective server. For Imperial the people to speak with are Frank or Cecil and for Clonewars it is Cody or Carnifex. 

DENGAR ROLE

In regards to you wanting to regain your position as Dengar I am not sure that would be allowed as typically how it has worked in the past is once you leave your role you have donated for you are no longer eligable for said role unless you re-contribute to the server. If you speak with a member of management they will make a decision on whether or not they will re-allow you into the position of Dengar again, the best ways to contact them is to either 

a) Make a support ticket via the forums (or include it into your one about the donator rank)

b) Have a conversation with them via the Community Teamspeak server

c) If one of them is online and on the the server whilst you are online ask via and admin ticket if you can speak with one of them about said issue (you can use @ to send a message to admin chat) 

Kind Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 5
7 hours ago, Dracks said:

How would i show proof i don't have any screenshots on the server as Dengar I really only have old posts ok I found this

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225838209

Hey @Dracks,

The Management team will be able to verify whether or not you donated for the role as they can go back through payments and locate whether or not they received a payment from your Paypal/Card for the role :) 

Regards,

Sully