• In Game Name:
    Jerry
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 Weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    1 hour, 25 Minutes
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No, I've had no officials warns, but i have had one verbal warning because of friendly fire and lack of communication
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Not at all.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been a staff member on any other Garry's Mod servers, but I have been Manager and Head admins on popular PVP and RP servers on a game called Unturned a few years back.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe that the purpose of moderators on this server is to extract as much information as possible in arguments and dilemmas as possible and come up with ways the situations can be resolved, in other words we do what the administrators do but we resolve more or less serious problems in the community.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for Trial Moderator because, I have had a lot of experience with helping communities such as servers, although I have no staff experience in Garry's Mod servers I am always up to learn and dedicate my playtime into appreciating and supporting a vast community.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring a new ideas and perspectives to the server and its staff team, I like to appreciate and support players on their journey to have fun on the server, but I can also negotiate and look over the players problems or troubles that they have when playing the server.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone were to Mass RDM and combat log from the server the first thing that I would try and do is look in the server logs and analyse and decide if it was intentional or not, but since it was a mass RDM lets say he eliminated 5 people, I would most likely warn or ban the person for a brief period of time.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone was harassing or bullying a fellow player I would get the victim of the bully into an admin sit to explain to me what occurred and what was said and done, then I would get the bully and get his thought or perspective on the situation, if this situation was in area text chat I would look into the chat logs and examine what really happened and what was really said, if the bully was lying about what he said in the admin sit, I would warn him for lying to staff and disrespecting/bullying fellow players.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Lets say that I saw an admin abuse his role or abilities and I was a Trial Moderator I would contact the Staff management team of the server about what the administrator has done, I would also take video recordings and screenshots of the admins wrong doings, I would show this evidence to the server management team and I would let them talk to the person and resolve the situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone threatened to attack and DDOS the server and he/she told me this and I was a Trial Moderator at that certain time I would take this very seriously and contact higher management staff to deal with the person, but I would expect them to ban the person for threatening to ruin everyone's RP experience.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Thinking 1
  • Whitey locked this topic