Lars

D&D Interest Thread

I custom made a campaign that sits in the genre of medieval high fantasy, a very cliche pick yes but it is dynamic enough to allow homebrew classes and races - However it is not custom enough to play itself, as such I am looking for more players, I already have a couple but I would like to have a full party of around 6. Times and dates for sessions will be decided once the party is set up, new players are more than welcome (even encouraged) but I need everyone who may signup to understand three things; 1. DMs word is final, 2. Fun is allowed but not an excuse to ruin the environment, and 3. OOC=/=IC. If interested please comment, I cannot garuntee you a spot in as I will check back with those already in to have a fully cohesive team. Thank you! Here is a song as thanks;

I haven't ever played D&D, I would be curious to see how it runs and Maybe jump in some games in the future if I think I will enjoy it :) 

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER!?

I personally have only played a small amount of D&D due to me only just getting into it. however i LOVE it. i would love to join in however im pretty sure your already full. i hope you run another campaign later in the year which i can join in. it would be really fun to do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.