• In Game Name:
    'Matto'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks 3 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    1 day 15 hours
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No I have not.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No I have not.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No I have not.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe Moderators on the server Serve a very important role. Not only do they protect the server from minges And people that just come on to disrupt the peace. They are their to end a helping hand or maybe giving you advice they could be doing something as simply giving you tools. Moderators are also around to uphold the rules and even set role models of them selves for others to follow a moderator often leads by example. on the server I like to think of the moderator team to be the micro mangers they keep everything ticking and running smoothly.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I have had my fair share of time on this server and I have grown to love it not just the server but the community and I would love to give back to the community that gave me so much. I love helping others when I can I would love to provide the great experience I have had on this server. I also ove to learn and try new things.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    If I was accepted into this position I would put in 100% effort to every task I do I believe I would bring; commitment Dedication. I am also active every day and Always available to help I feel if I was a trial mod My time would be a lot better spent helping people as much as I can To provide them the same great experience I have had along the way.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    First I would grab their steam ID So I know for sure who it was then I would ask any witnesses what exactly happened then I would also ask the victim of the RDM what happened to see if their was and role play behind it such as bounties e.g however if it was without a doubt I would warn that person for Mass RDM and add the amount of people he killed in total and a warn for DC to avoid punishment. I would also check to see if he has had any previous warns and if so contact a more senior member of the mod team to see if further action is required.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying is not ok Not even if you think its just a joke Because that joke could be offensive to others. First up I would find the victim of the bullying and ask them what has happened and get them to fill me in once I have heard their side I would talk to the accused bully and ask him does he know what he has been doing and if he knows what he said is hurtful to another member of the community. If the bullying report is true I would give the bully a verbal warning to not do it again however he they decide to continue I would start handing out warns for bullying.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would record my screen and approach the staff member and kindly ask them to stop even though they may be having fun its ruining it for other people And I would give them a verbal warning to just stop messing about I would also report the behavior to someone on the management team for them to investigate further.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would take immediate action in banning the individual And reporting this to a higher ranking staff member to permanently ban this person as a threat to DDOS the the server is no laughing matter it is very serious And I would not give them the chance to follow through on their threat.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

+1 Matto is a good trooper with a great activity on the server alongside with a good attitude towards his regiment. The application looks good but can always use more detail. Good luck.

This is bias from me because Matto is a Wintoh, and I’m in the middle of nowhere at the moment so I’ll keep it short and sweet.

Matto is dedicated and absolutely deserves Moderator, he has been with the community nearly as long as I have and wants nothing but the best for it.

Good luck mate.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Matto is a good trooper with a great activity on the server alongside with a good attitude towards his regiment. The application looks good but can always use more detail. Good luck.

Sums it up, +1

8 hours ago, Dominus said:
  •  Active
  • Friendly
  • Good person
  • App lacked detail 

+1

On 4/18/2019 at 3:33 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Pure Intentions
  • Good Role model

Matto is a player who wants the best for the server and I believe if given the chance could be a good addition to the Moderation team

Best Of Luck,

Sully

On 4/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, Bailey said:

atto is dedicated and absolutely deserves Moderator, he has been with the community nearly as long as I have and wants nothing but the best for it.

Good luck mate.

+1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post
Sign in to follow this