Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

TomBlack

More all trooper passive events

More events like the talent quest  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer passive events that dont include all troopers or one that includes all if they want

• Normal passive
    • All trooper passive (If they want)

great to see that EM have original ideas that are great and that are very exciting by making this i just wanted to say to everyone.

all the ems should use this ideas as like a template as that event was fabulous it was passive but for all the troopers so they all had fun and happy times better then waiting for events to happen

or a passive one that doesn't include them understand the pain that runs through there body of boring-ness

Larko did great work and has made a great idea that was not already used sure it was passive but all troopers were able to attend and part take in it

what im trying to say good job larko cant wait to see from you and the other rounds of the talent show  

much love black 

and if anyone wants to see 996ths preformance:  

Edited by TomBlack

Please refrain from posting 2 of the same post, try to put all your ideas about the same topic into 1 post rather than posting 2 separate ones like you have done :) 

18 minutes ago, Sully said:

Please refrain from posting 2 of the same post, try to put all your ideas about the same topic into 1 post rather than posting 2 separate ones like you have done :) 

This exactly ^^^ no need for 2 posts that have almost identical content within them. 

Edited by Wombatiacus

I'd rather an all trooper passive but what Sully and Wombatiacus said, don't make two posts with near identical stuff

I'll keep this in mind for the EMs, but the reason we don't do these Events as much is that they're not RP friendly and some people like to stay immersed. It's hard to do that when you've got a talent show running.

What usually classifies as an event for us is if it includes more than half the server (Or tries to). The EM team on both servers are always trying to come up with new interesting passive event ideas. We just don't want to recycle old passive events, as it can get repetitive and boring over time. We also try to refrain from having any mingy events (As this is a serious RP server). 

10 hours ago, Carswell said:

What usually classifies as an event for us is if it includes more than half the server (Or tries to). The EM team on both servers are always trying to come up with new interesting passive event ideas. We just don't want to recycle old passive events, as it can get repetitive and boring over time. We also try to refrain from having any mingy events (As this is a serious RP server). 

For a server such as imperial.  running largely scaled passive events can be challenging most of the time it would have to  be passive - aggressive to keep it running  for a longer period  of time. In most cases as Carswell has stated they try and  make new  ideas  for passive events and  not recycle  constant  delivery's and  Personnel transfers and undercover operatives.

Imperials player base can  stretch  anywhere  between  70-120 players per  day, during peak hours. and running a passive event that immerses  that playerbase Is  fairly difficult  which  is  why you encounter  aggressive events  over a large scaled passive.

Therese some agreement and disagreement in this topic but what i said most people agree on this subject as its better to do a event that only involves SK/RT, IHC and gov but do not involve the other troopers sure it getting annoying but you don't always replace  passive Events but its gets irritating when we are not involved as it gets troopers that like top rp angry.

P.S i apologies for the 2 post when i was making it it came up as error so i gave up and went to a different Topic SOZ :D

-Blackby