HK-51 "Exterminatus"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week (Now at 3 days with a week)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    2058454817_IGTimeplay.png.5b1a8dc2f6ae077a61486123fe2f391e.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I wish to use PAC as a means to develop my creativity while not abusing it (Like using it to scale myself 5 or making myself look like a paper) It is also state, yes i can tend to minge every now and then and it can get worst and i don't stop resulting me in getting in trouble (as some of you know) although most of the time i will be keeping myself in check (or well try too) from breaking rules. So if i do get PAC i will be getting help in improving my PAC creations with friends and other people's advice and criticism. I believe this will help me and others know of my flaws and how to fix them, and in turn will help me boost my confidence.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I wish to have PAC so i can show of some of my creations i have that I've done (And to also improve on) and i become quite interested in the system itself and wishing to test it out myself while getting feedback on my PACs. This in turn i believe gives me more motivation to do new things that i usually don't do. This in-turn will help me get to know the system better and become more trusted within the IG Community.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I don't want to think i deserve PAC3, i am just hoping that i am able to improve on my creativity and activity on both servers. Although i do believe by "Deserving" PAC it also opens up a new door for me and new people who have not fully experience PAC to it's fullest. So i do hope i am able to use PAC3 to it's fullest while following the rules of using PAC3. As i have stated above this will help me get deeper down within the community of IG.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    1057881632_IGPAC.jpg.94c882eea01fef1f2e33d70e237e3890.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    960489325_IGPAC2.jpg.249be89254c31fab7ed8331bd15fbfe1.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    573553424_IGPAC3.jpg.ea37e349dee5a6569f26406cf0162bce.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    1740492521_IGPAC4.jpg.d0af886c08049aaa0f60bc242c523d75.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    853964797_IGInqusitorTracker4.jpg.163ab0615174cbab6aa8ebef8d84a4e5.jpg
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by FD-DeathTeamOfficer (Soundwave)
Update on name - Became Bounty Hunter
  • Like 1

I appreciate all of the support you guys are sending it makes me almost shed a tear of happiness. Thanks again guys, i would be lying if i didn't say, you guys are like my 2nd family. And i mean that from the deepest part of my heart.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral

You definitely have detail in your application answers but I don’t see that carried on into your pac3 creations.

Of course a neutral is not a final answer so I am willing to change.

Bump.
@Kamelieon Just to let you know as i had stated in my application, i am still very new to PAC3's System. Which i'm hoping that this application getting accepted will help me fix and improve my PAC builds for the better. I do still thank you for your criticism though. :)

On 5/2/2019 at 3:39 PM, Kamelieon said:

Neutral

You definitely have detail in your application answers but I don’t see that carried on into your pac3 creations.

Of course a neutral is not a final answer so I am willing to change.

Update the application with a few more examples Neutral 

Neutral-

The catalyst of a successful application, regardless of position, is change. You have provided us with decent creations, that have, so far, not been fleshed out. Should you provide more examples & concepts, my response will change. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Although the PAC3 examples are pretty basic, I like their execution and I think this user could do some neat things with PAC3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 

I am going to be doing some grammar, punctuation & spelling practice with you.

I am not going to say why or want to.

Don't question my decision or you will end up with me questioning your loyalty. 

• Upvote 2

+1 I have seen that you recently joined Death Troopers and the positive reports I have heard about you from Loyal have been great. Your PAC examples are great but I would recommend going back through you longer answers and fixing them up a little bit due to there being some grammatical errors. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Crackers said:

+1 I have seen that you recently joined Death Troopers and the positive reports I have heard about you from Loyal have been great. Your PAC examples are great but I would recommend going back through you longer answers and fixing them up a little bit due to there being some grammatical errors. 

+1 Examples look nice

• zaspan locked this topic