Joel Moderator Application

Joel  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1

I shouldn't even be commenting on this for an applicant that is going for over a year. with the little amount of time i have spent the server i have been able to pick people who i would think would make a great job on the server if they where in the staff team. and one of the first people that comes to my mind is Joel. this man has worked so hard to get what he loves, he has been going for over a year! most people don't even play star wars role play for more than that. Joel i don't know how much longer this vote goes on for but all of us here know that you deserve it and one day, you will become a T-mod

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accepted moved to interview stage  Message me on Team speak when you are free to be interviewed.

Pretty disgusting treatment of a long time member of IG just wanting to give back... +1

Honestly, at this point it's infuriating to see a member so dedicated to an application that hasn't had a response in 442 days.  It's appalling to see the lack of consideration, favoritism and/or

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump/Update
Hey guys a little update before I leave this for too long
Basically I have been rewritting my application as I have come to realise that my current application has become outdated in content. I was waiting until I finished it to then bump my application again but it turns out it's taking a lot longer than originally thought. So, I'm just going to bump it now and let you all know that it should be done by the time I can bump this again.

• Upvote 1

The fact that there is an App still up since April... LAST YEAR, and that the applicants is still just as active and mature on the server... There have been revolutions in history for less mistreatment.

+1

• Upvote 2
On 7/2/2020 at 3:08 AM, Eclipse said:

Honestly, at this point it's infuriating to see a member so dedicated to an application that hasn't had a response in 442 days. 

It's appalling to see the lack of consideration, favoritism and/or how unorganized the management team is.

I have well over 6000 hours in Garry's mod in various communities and game modes and not ONCE have I seen dedication to a server, let alone an application like this man has shown.

About 13 applicants have been accepted who have made applications AFTER this man, some months after. And 53 applications have been processed before anything has happened with this application.

This is clearly unfair treatment.

+1

Not only is Joel an outstanding member of the community, with a role on the server as difficult as Stormtrooper Command, he has shown absolute dedication and commitment to this application. The staff team would be LUCKY to have someone like Joel. I'm surprised he is still interested in the position given the disrespect he has been shown on his application, but that is a testament to his character. 

Nothing but respect for this man.

Edited by Death
  • Upvote 2
43 minutes ago, Death said:
On 7/2/2020 at 1:08 AM, Eclipse said:

Honestly, at this point it's infuriating to see a member so dedicated to an application that hasn't had a response in 442 days. 

It's appalling to see the lack of consideration, favoritism and/or how unorganized the management team is.

I have well over 6000 hours in Garry's mod in various communities and game modes and not ONCE have I seen dedication to a server, let alone an application like this man has shown.

About 13 applicants have been accepted who have made applications AFTER this man, some months after. And 53 applications have been processed before anything has happened with this application.

This is clearly unfair treatment.

Expand  

+1

Not only is Joel an outstanding member of the community, with a role on the server as difficult as Stormtrooper Command, he has shown absolute dedication and commitment to this application. The staff team would be LUCKY to have someone like Joel. I'm surprised he is still interested in the position given the disrespect he has been shown on his application, but that is a testament to his character. 

Nothing but respect for this man.

• Like 1

Joel, I have known you for a very little amount of time, but in the time I have known you, you have proven to be a generally good and mature leader and guy in general. Reading through your application was almost a treat. The content you gave was detailed, genuine and really emanated the kind of person I have seen you to be. Like I have stated before I don't believe my words carry much meaning these days but I want my words spoken. I believe you would make a great moderator and if you were there back in my staff days the server would have been even more lit. 81st for life.

+1 from me bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Wingza locked this topic