• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accepted moved to interview stage  Message me on Team speak when you are free to be interviewed.

Pretty disgusting treatment of a long time member of IG just wanting to give back... +1

Honestly, at this point it's infuriating to see a member so dedicated to an application that hasn't had a response in 442 days.  It's appalling to see the lack of consideration, favoritism and/or

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Dax said:

1+,I have not seen someone so dedicated to an app and what i seen from you ingame is that your good

^  +1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 

Great guy and friendly to talk too, would make a great Trial-Moderator 

Haven't seen you around lately (could just be me though) 

Edited by Prodigy
  • Like 1
On 5/16/2019 at 12:43 PM, Ragdig said:

Joel has been with the community for a while and you can see he spent time and put thought into this app. 

+1 from me. Good luck!

Good luck from me as well

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 Joel has been apart of the community for a long time and i think he deserves a chance at being a staff member for the server, he has shown that he is dedicated to the server.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, at this point it's infuriating to see a member so dedicated to an application that hasn't had a response in 442 days. 

It's appalling to see the lack of consideration, favoritism and/or how unorganized the management team is.

I have well over 6000 hours in Garry's mod in various communities and game modes and not ONCE have I seen dedication to a server, let alone an application like this man has shown.

About 13 applicants have been accepted who have made applications AFTER this man, some months after. And 53 applications have been processed before anything has happened with this application.

This man has waited, so, very long with nothing but a 

On 5/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, Wingza said:

Notice

If you wish for your application to stay up and be looked over further bump your application after this post.
Those who do not bump after 3 days will be denied.

This is clearly unfair treatment.

• Upvote 3
On 7/2/2020 at 1:08 AM, Eclipse said:

Honestly, at this point it's infuriating to see a member so dedicated to an application that hasn't had a response in 442 days. 

It's appalling to see the lack of consideration, favoritism and/or how unorganized the management team is.

I have well over 6000 hours in Garry's mod in various communities and game modes and not ONCE have I seen dedication to a server, let alone an application like this man has shown.

About 13 applicants have been accepted who have made applications AFTER this man, some months after. And 53 applications have been processed before anything has happened with this application.

This man has waited, so, very long with nothing but a 

This is clearly unfair treatment.

Nothing new, welly hasnt had a response in ages, just shows the activity of the administration team.

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t understand how you can keep someone waiting over a year to get an outcome on their application, if there’s something I don’t know let me know.

Ive known Joel for a while and he would make a great mod, is clearly dedicated +1

• Upvote 1

Complete bullshit you aren’t trial yet, what the fuck is going on here.

+1 it’s him.

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Upvote 1
  • Wingza locked this topic