• In Game Name:
    R2-C3
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    8h 30m Current but used to have 1 week 2 days 9 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I think i should be trusted with PAC 3 as I am not the type of person to minge on the server i have paid money on the server and do not plan to minge or lose it. If u have met me before on the server i am a nice and kind person and never want to get into trouble. it is not in my interest to do stupid things with PAC 3 i want to use it to enhance my RP experience as a droid and have fun.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like PAC to enhance my Roleplay experience on the server and as i am a Droid, PAC 3 can help my character come to life and be different to my other players. For Example I can make a hologram come out of my droid camera and make it so my droid can start repairs with a droid arm that could come out of me. With PAC 3 i can make my droid do more RP situations and it will enhance mine and others RP.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    In my opinion i believe i deserve PAC 3 due to me being a kind and experienced player and that i can be trusted with the responsibility of PAC. I wouldn’t risk minging with PAC3 as i could be removed from my donation. I used to play on IG back in 2017, but I haven't played the server in a long time as i took a break from Star wars RP but i have come back to be an active and useful player on the server. And i believe these are the reasons why i deserve PAC 3. The following PAC's are an example of some of my ability's and are not permanent or final and will be changed to fit Imperial.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Does not meet required playtime. 

Rule 8 - "8. Must have at least 1 week (After May 2018 Reset) on the server before applying and provide evidence. "

Pac examples are good but unoriginal and boring.

Pac App is far from detailed.

Good Luck.

36 minutes ago, Fox said:

Does not meet required playtime. 

Rule 8 - "8. Must have at least 1 week (After May 2018 Reset) on the server before applying and provide evidence. "

Pac examples are good but unoriginal and boring.

Pac App is far from detailed.

Good Luck.

Yeah make sure you meet the time requirement. And damn these models giving me old Superior Server vibes.

• Cecil locked this topic