• In Game Name:
    [NS-04] Hyperion
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6w 1d 14h 25m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    1w 3d 15h 50m
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had 4 warns altogether:

1. RDM Date: 16th July 2018

2. Breaking NLR Date: 24th July 2018

3. Using racist word in admin claim Date: August 3rd 2018

4. RDM Date: December 5th 2018
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Event Master (Imperial Gaming Clone Wars RP)
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a moderator is to serve judgment to users that the rules put in place to ensure a pleasurable Star wars RP experience that Imperial gaming is so famously known by. The role of a moderator is to act as a neutral participant in a discussion (In this case staff sits) and hold players to time limits and tries to keep them from straying off topic (Star Wars). Moderators serve the purpose of making proper decisions without the hindrance of personal feelings or thoughts, in this case it is to ensure serious RP is in affect at all times and be willing serve judgment to rule breakers and players that ruin the RP experience for other players.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to become a Trial moderator because I am strongly against players that run through the halls of the ISD Chimaera blurring hardbass though their mic while a ISB agent is arresting a Stormtrooper for having Death sticks in his/hers position just to give a example. I want to do my part in preventing this and providing a serious RP experience as advertised in the servers very own title. I have always had the mentality to become a moderator from times I have assisted with staff in sits in coming up with the best possible solutions when a trooper had continually failed RP when talking when gagged to when I have seen users breaking server rules and being unable to do anything about it because the ticket I had submitted to admin chat had not been claimed.

In conclusion I am applying to become a moderator because I want to give back to the server, do my part in providing the same RP rich experience I have had the pleasure of being exposed to I have been apart of the Imperial gaming community. I have learnt from the mistake I have made in the past and they have played a hand in turning me into a mature and respectable member of the community I am today.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring a already fleased out knowledge with ULX commands and experience with being apart of the staff team a imperial gaming server that is the Clone Wars server. I served my time as a Event Master on the server for a enjoyable 3 months give or take. I resigned from the position because I needed to focus on IRL more and I lost interest with the Clone Wars server in itself but I am back and ready to dedicate my time to the server again. Getting back on topic I can bring a furbished moral compass what I mean is I have a good ability to tell right from wrong and have a neutral position on all Admin situations.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would immediately check logs and ensure that said person had commited mass RDM and if need be take a screenshot of said logs as evidence. I would then ban said player for up to 3 days depending on the amount of players killed in said mass RDM.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would immediately start recording my gameplay with my recording software (OBS) then ask the victim to tell me what happend. Once I have collected the victims statement I would then bring the player accused of bullying to my location (A desolate environment) where I would then begin recording my game play again using my recording software (OBS) then inform the accused of the allegation then ask for his statement. Once I have retrieved both statements I would then take it to a higher ranking staff member (Admin, Community Owner, Server Manager) and inform him/her of the situation and then send him the recordings then based of his/hers decision the player would receive a permanent ban from the server as bullying is not tolerated in the community.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would immediately begin recording the situation with my recording software (OBS) then I would inform the staff member that they are in breach of Staff power rules and recommend that they stop. If they do not I will continue to record the situation in its entirety then I would take the footage to either a Admin or the Server manager of said staff.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would collect evidence of the player making the threat whether that be screenshots if said in chat or video recordings if said in game. If a player notifies staff of another player threatening to DDOS the server I would request any form of evidence proving so such as a screen recording or screen shot of the threat being made if said evidence is provided I would inform a higher ranking staff member of said threat then based of their decision the player would be then permanently banned or community banned.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic