Jalex

Jalex Moderator Application

Jalex  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1

Active member of the server and applicable for this position.

Also app is detailed!

Goodluck.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sterling said:

+1

Active member of the server and applicable for this position.

Also app is detailed!

Goodluck.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 9:15 AM, SSV-Normandy-SR1 said:

+1 

• Active
  • Trustworthy 
  • Detailed Application
  • No bad experiences with you
  • Held previous experience 
  • Application could use a bit more formatting 

Overall I believe you could be a good Moderator if given the chance.

Good luck!

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Like 1

see i don't know you too well, and caelus sounds a bit like a skin disorder BUT

+1

• Haha 1

I know that I'll be going against the vast majority of people on this thread when I say this but I'll be leaving a NEUTRAL on this application due to a few experiences that I've had with you in Sith / Royal Guard. There is no doubt that you're a good guy that is easy going and good to get along with but my primary problem is that whilst observing you command RG you've come across as lazy and disinterested in working with your own regiment which is something that I think will reflect negatively in the context of being a staff member.

Upon joining RG a few months ago you did next to no training or maintenance with myself or any of the other members of the regiment at the time. This called for me as an initiate, to seek permission to break my oath of silence from the Vader at the time @Helsing just so I could train those between the rank of Initiate and Guardsman in extremely basic disciplines and techniques of RG that should've been taught upon recruitment. Upon joining Marauders a month ago I have come to realise that these conditions still exist and the problem has not been fully corrected as of yet. This kind of idleness and from what I can tell, lack of motivation from you is something that will be a detriment to your ability as a staff member when dealing with certain situations that require precise care and thorough investigation.

If I'm able to observe some more care, dedication and motivation from you when playing on the server then I'd be more than happy to change my stance to a positive one as I do genuinely believe you're a good bloke who could make an excellent staff member with a little improvement. Please don't take this personally but more so as feedback for ways to improve and better yourself.

- Rivers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Bump

@Rivers Thank you for your response. I appreciate your concerns and have taken them into consideration. I can assure you that any prior issues with my "Lack Of Motivation"  or "Laziness" has since been resolved, and the training the members of my regiment receive is some of the best on the server. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to get in touch.

On 5/16/2019 at 12:37 PM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Trustworthy
  • Good detail
  • Prior experience

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 12:34 PM, Yuri said:

+1.

I do not need to explain why or want to.

He just deserves it from all the time and effort he puts into everything he does, including his regiment. :)

^^^^