STEAM_0:0:118310521
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Caelus
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6W1D6H
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • 20190615150759_1.jpg.0ee628109bc9529d6004c629143d305d.jpg

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have one warning on Imperial RP for Mass Prop RDM and D/Cing to avoid staff sit
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I had a ban that was originally for 2 weeks but then later reduced to 3 days for the reason above
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Junior Event Master - Imperial Gaming Imperial RP
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of a Moderator is to enforce the rules on the server and make sure everyone is having a great time and enjoying themselves. Moderators do this by responding to player issues or even helping out the new players and showing them the ropes so they can enjoy their time on the server and end up coming back. As a Moderator is it your job to tend to the player's needs. This might be giving tools to help a player build tryouts for his regiment, or spawning ships for pilots so they can patrol the space around the ISD Chimaera. As a Moderator, I believe that your purpose is to make sure the players are enjoying their time on the server, and do everything in your power to help them if they aren't. I also believe that the purpose of a moderator is to act as a good role model for the rest of the server and to show that the Imperial Gaming staff team and the community as a whole are well behaved and respectful. 
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying because I want to give back to the staff team and the community. The people of this community have been very welcoming and understanding ever since my first days on the server and I know that by being a Moderator in this community I will be able to give back to all these wonderful people who staff and play on the server. I also want the opportunity to help improve the role play of all people on the server. Small things like helping with spawning ships and helping out with any issues the players have is a major responsibility of not only a Moderator and a member of the Imperial Gaming Staff Team and I know that if I was to be accepted I would be able to contribute to this and help the server in any way I can. I also understand that the Moderator Team is not able to tend to everyone's needs and therefore I am applying to help fill that gap the best I can.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring a dedicated and focused attitude towards the Staff Team. In my time as an EM and during the months afterward, I have learned many different things from many great current and past staff members that have taught me what it means to be a great Staff Member an and an even better member of the IG community. I try to bring a level-headed and unbiased attitude towards every situation and not let my emotions get in the way of me making the right decision no matter the situation. I work well in a team and also make it a personal goal of mine to make sure that I help my peers in any way I can to assist them in becoming better staff members and better members of the Imperial Gaming Community. I think that I can benefit the Moderator team and also develop healthy friendships with my peers. Even though I have not held a Moderator position on other servers I still think that I can be an asset to the staff team.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Well, first I would grab his Steam ID and keep it somewhere safe as to not forget it. I would then ask the people/person who reported the RDM to see if it actually was RDM or if the suspect had a reason. After that, I would then proceed to warn him for Mass RDM/DC to avoid Staff Sit. I would not hand out a ban until I had consulted a higher ranked staff member than myself to sort out a suitable ban time.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    In the situation that someone was being bullied, I would start by bringing the Victim and asking what happened, if he was actually being bullied and if he had done something that might have provoked the suspect. I would then return the victim and bring the suspect, as it is very important to hear both sides of the story. After hearing both sides, I would attempt to sort out the situation with a verbal warning (depending on the severity). If that is not possible then I would consult a higher ranking staff member on how long the ban should be for.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Firstly I would ask the higher ranking staff member to stop abusing as he might be causing other players to not enjoy their time on the server. If he/she continues to abuse his powers, I would gather evidence to support my case later. After gathering this evidence I would inform the Management about it and assist them with any further information they need.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would teleport the suspect somewhere discreet like on top of the ship to make sure there won't be any interruptions from any mingy st's that might attempt to assist him. I would proceed to get an admin because a DDOS threat is a very serious matter and I believe that an Admin would be better suited to deal with this situation until I get more experience in the Moderator team and learn how to deal with situations like these.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Edited by Jalex
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know Jalex to be:

• Trustworthy.
  • Active.
  • A bit cheeky, but mature and reliable when required.

I believe he would make a great TMod.
+1

• Like 1

+1

Hopefully you aren't like the other Poseidon

• Downvote 1

+1 

• Active
  • Trustworthy 
  • Detailed Application
  • No bad experiences with you
  • Held previous experience 
  • Application could use a bit more formatting 

Overall I believe you could be a good Moderator if given the chance.

Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 - From my experiences, Jalex is approachable and friendly. The application was good with obvious detail and work put into it.

Edited by Welly
  • Like 1

+1 

Jalex has change a lot ever since he join SG (then become RG CO) even though 

he has a warn for Mass RDM prop kill which was a accident and a mistake, over all

Jalex would make a great staff member and a T-Mod 

Best of luck Jalex

-Jonathan

• Like 1

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Trustworthy
  • Good detail
  • Prior experience

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Like 1

+1 VERY ACTIVE. Application holds a lot of detail. Mature and friendly. Best of luck mate

On 4/15/2019 at 1:42 AM, Rook said:

I know Jalex to be:

• Trustworthy.
  • Active.

+1

+1

• Like 1

I know Jalex to be:

• Trustworthy.
  • Active.

+1

^  +1  -  Jalex was a awesome commander in RG, he helped all the Royal Guard initiates improve on their dueling styles and their behaviour. I think he would be a amazing TMod.  Good Luck 

• Like 1

I know Jalex to be:

• Trustworthy.
  • Active.

+1

+1

• Like 1

+1.

I do not need to explain why or want to.

He just deserves it from all the time and effort he puts into everything he does, including his regiment. :)

Edited by Yuri
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.