Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 

Screenshot_106.png.0aa004b8c7301a0cb5fe76db905f152a.png 15/05/2019

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

None what so ever.

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

None what so ever.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

No not yet but everyone has to start somewhere. 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

I believe that a moderator on Imperial Gaming is quite important, they enhance Roleplay situations and making it fun and enjoyable for others by removing or warning the minges or people with no intent to Roleplay. Ext. Not only that also responding tickets for people that are stuck or that need tools for training. That is what a moderator does they aren't just the mean guys that warn or ban people they are here to help out with the server and make it enjoyable for others playing on the server. If we didn't have moderators Imperial Gaming wouldn't be as joyful as it is today.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for Trial moderator because I wish to help out by making people's experience better as well as making mine better. I have always wished to be a moderator for any Star Wars RP servers but I have never really liked any servers until I found Imperial Gaming. Now that I have found a nice server with a nice community I want to try help out by doing the best I can by removing minges or helping out the good players. That is why I think that Trial Mod is for me.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I can bring determination, hard work and activity on the server. I am a little bit new with this stuff but I think I can learn things really quickly. (example I joined Navy not knowing how to do much now I have been promoted up to Crewman in 4 days because of my quick learning) I am active most days especially in the holidays averaging 1-5 or 6 hours a day not on holidays not only being active mid-day but early mornings too because a lot of things happen early mornings when there are only 1 or 2 people online. When I get a task I always try my hardest and not rush anything like doing RP comms or having an in-game meeting. That is what I CAN bring to the staff team.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

First of all, I would check the logs to confirm the person’s name that did the offence and the people that got RDM'd names just in case I needed to obtain any more proof or question them to find their side of the story. Then obtain the offenders steam id and punish the rule breaker accordingly.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would get the two players teleported to a private place and ask for the story on both sides to see their sides of the story if it was legit I would warn the bully. After warning the bully I would keep a watch on the bully to see if he/she would do it again. If they did do it again I would contact another admin to ban the offender or ban the offender my self if I had the powers myself and inform the victim that bulling on IG is not tolerated and they won't be attacked like that ever again.  

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would go cloak and no clip to record or take screenshots of the person abusing their powers and if I got enough evidence I would send it to a higher ranking moderator/admin so they could take action in the ways needed like removing moderator or demoting them.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

If someone were to threaten to DDOS the server I would immediately contact management as soon as I could. Once I had got a hold of them I would send them screenshots, videos or even bringing the offender and show the management proof of DDOS threat. If the DDOS'ing looked like it was happening I would let management know and try to assist in fixing the problem in any way. If the threat continued I would try to go to other servers from the community and warn them of the person DDOS'ing servers and ruining them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Screenshot_93.png

Edited by Dominus
Bump

Neutral Leaning towards a plus 1
You're a good guy and trustworthy but your app needs more detail in it more in the scenarios section

• Active,
  • Fast Learner from what I've seen in Navy so far. 
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.
  • Needs more detail in the Scenario section of the application. 

Based on all of these reasons I will be leaving a +1 on this application. Good luck to you Dominus!

36 minutes ago, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

Based on all of these reasons I will be leaving a +1 on this application. Good luck to you Dominus!

+1

50 minutes ago, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

+1 - Very nice person. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

+1 Even though I have had very few in-game interactions with you I personally think you would suit the role of Trial Moderator. Like it is said above the application could use some more detail. Good luck Dominus.

Edited by Wombatiacus
Forgot to say Good luck <3

2 hours ago, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

good kid, good guy, really does need more detail

+1 

amazing person in game and is very nice. i think he has what it takes.

however you need some more detail in the scenario's

GOOD LUCK!

10 hours ago, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

+1

Best of luck.

NEUTRAL

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application lacks detail

Regards,

Sully

On 4/11/2019 at 6:17 PM, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

I myself have had little to no interaction with you but based on what has already been said I think you would suit the role.

+1

Good luck.

Vortex.

• Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

+1 

• Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

On 4/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, Cure said:
  • Active,
  • Mature.
  • Willing to learn.

well said +1

On 4/11/2019 at 5:27 PM, Flame said:

Neutral Leaning towards a plus 1
You're a good guy and trustworthy but your app needs more detail in it more in the scenarios section

Neutral until a little more detail is added :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post
Sign in to follow this