Jump to content

Quoth's Ban Appeal


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Mongo said:

At the end of the day you are responsible for your steam account, you could have just created an account for your brother on steam.

And yes it dosent sound believable since on your appeal you did infact state you minge when you are bored. The fact that you stated “your brother was on your computer” then that would imply you made a new steam account and that hes using this new steam account / you are in order to play the server?

I think you're getting a bit misled here, the permanent ban I got was me who did it. This was about 3 months ago. My brother on the other hand created a steam account on my computer and joined Imperial gaming I'm guessing and that's why it's detecting an alt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quoth said:

I think you're getting a bit misled here, the permanent ban I got was me who did it. This was about 3 months ago. My brother on the other hand created a steam account on my computer and joined Imperial gaming I'm guessing and that's why it's detecting an alt.

I'm Sorry Friend, even if this story is 100% true, this is an excuse used quite often on Garry's Mod. The 'My [INSERT YOUNGER SIBLING HERE] was on not me' is an extremely Common Excuse for minging or breaking Server Rules, and Frankly, I don't believe your Brother:

1. Made A steam account on your Computer

2. Came onto our Community

3. and 3 Began minging, yes I'm pretty sure I met your alt online.

Again, if your story is true I apologise but the chances are definitely not within your favour.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter said:

I'm Sorry Friend, even if this story is 100% true, this is an excuse used quite often on Garry's Mod. The 'My [INSERT YOUNGER SIBLING HERE] was on not me' is an extremely Common Excuse for minging or breaking Server Rules, and Frankly, I don't believe your Brother:

1. Made A steam account on your Computer

2. Came onto our Community

3. and 3 Began minging, yes I'm pretty sure I met your alt online.

Again, if your story is true I apologise but the chances are definitely not within your favour.

You're not getting the story here,

My account got perma banned for breaking the agreements with management. My brother made an account and joined the server. I asked him if he minged before I told him to stop playing the server before I get in trouble and he said no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Quoth said:

You're not getting the story here,

My account got perma banned for breaking the agreements with management. My brother made an account and joined the server. I asked him if he minged before I told him to stop playing the server before I get in trouble and he said no.

My Friend,

Everyone here gets the story you are telling, its just that no one believes your story.
 

I'm Sorry Friend, but the likelihood of your 'story' being a lie is too high, 

  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter said:

My Friend,

Everyone here gets the story you are telling, its just that no one believes your story.
 

I'm Sorry Friend, but the likelihood of your 'story' being a lie is too high, 

You're acting like my brother was doing the minging, which I was.

  • Thinking 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Quoth said:

My brother on the other hand created a steam account on my computer and joined Imperial gaming I'm guessing and that's why it's detecting an alt.

What I personally am struggling to comprehend here is the fact that only after you were banned did your brother get a steam account, buy g-mod and then hop on Imperial Gaming. If your brother happened to of been part of the community before you were banned, or play on the server with you, then I wouldn't question this but the sheer coincidence that your brother started to be interested in playing on IG after you were banned ... Well, that raises many questions, or at least for me.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sky said:

What I personally am struggling to comprehend here is the fact that only after you were banned did your brother get a steam account, buy g-mod and then hop on Imperial Gaming. If your brother happened to of been part of the community before you were banned, or play on the server with you, then I wouldn't question this but the sheer coincidence that your brother started to be interested in playing on IG after you were banned ... Well, that raises many questions, or at least for me.

No, this is not what happened. On January 2018 I got banned. A week ago I started to draft my ban appeal. My brother came in and asked "what server are you banned from?" And I said "Imperial Gaming." A day after or something I saw him on imperial gaming. I did not make the account for him or anything. I immediately told him to get off before I get in trouble for alting, he listened and got off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Quoth said:

No, this is not what happened. On January 2018 I got banned. A week ago I started to draft my ban appeal. My brother came in and asked "what server are you banned from?" And I said "Imperial Gaming." A day after or something I saw him on imperial gaming. I did not make the account for him or anything. I immediately told him to get off before I get in trouble for alting, he listened and got off.

Mate i can see that in some realm of the universe this is a possible situation but the odds of your brother asking you that, i mean i can see him asking it but i don't see why he would then go onto said server to minge just to get banned again. I just can't see it happening personally i agree with @Sky

Personally mate what i would advise you to do in this situation is take the loss on the chin and give it a few months to reapply to the server with the thoughts of what you had done in your mind so that you learn from it and grow as a person
-Corvo

Edited by Corvo
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This story changes a lot, first you said your brother was minging, then you said that you where minging, also theirs some holes in your story, your bro had to BUY Gmod, if you can show the purchase receipt then well... maybe you are telling the truth

 

if you can show that then I might change my response

Edited by Pendragon
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

This story changes a lot, first you said your brother was minging, then you said that you where minging, also theirs some holes in your story, your bro had to BUY Gmod, if you can show the purchase receipt then well... maybe you are telling the truth

 

if you can show that then I might change my response

1. I never said my brother was minging, if I did it was a typo and if you could, show me where I said that

2. He did family sharing with my account so he has all of my games to access.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Corvo said:

Mate i can see that in some realm of the universe this is a possible situation but the odds of your brother asking you that, i mean i can see him asking it but i don't see why he would then go onto said server to minge just to get banned again. I just can't see it happening personally i agree with @Sky

Personally mate what i would advise you to do in this situation is take the loss on the chin and give it a few months to reapply to the server with the thoughts of what you had done in your mind so that you learn from it and grow as a person
-Corvo

He told me he wasn't minging. If you did see him minging, I don't know about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...