Steam Name: Quoth

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153503896

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267273521/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Ulyius

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur: 13/01/19

What was the reason for the ban: In breach of ban conditions

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was unbanned from my permanent ban, however, there was a promise I had to keep which was to not get any warns, I failed that and ended up getting 4 warns for D/C to avoid arrest. I admit, I was minging and getting carried away. To put in more detail, I was doing stupid things like trespassing into the restricted areas, having an AOS on me, then hiding for 15+ minutes waiting for shock to find me. It was like a hide and seek game to me. I end up getting bored or having to disconnect due to IRL things. When I rejoin, I am unaware I am getting warned, thus minging more. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I have been thinking hard about my actions in the past week, mainly because all my friends are moving there and I want to spend time with them. Although the reason 'D/C to Avoid Arrest' may be minor, it is still a warn and I understand why I was banned. I realise that I have broken promises with management and failed the community as a whole and to respond to that, is I am sorry for my actions in the past and I believe I am ready to come back to the community.

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

Netrual 

You have told us of what you did wrong and are apologizing for it 

You seem really sincere and ready to come back 

But however 

You breached ban conditions which is a serious trust from the staff to you 

6 minutes ago, Delta said:

Netrual 

You have told us of what you did wrong and are apologizing for it 

You seem really sincere and ready to come back 

But however 

You breached ban conditions which is a serious trust from the staff to you 

And I understand why they think I am untrustworthy, I have broken their promise in the past, it only makes sense. But hopefully, I can redeem myself by playing by the proper server rules this time.

Edited by Quoth
  • Advisor

I don't believe you are trusted enough to be given a third chance, you didn't just break the promise you just threw it aside and got warned a total of 4 times before it caught up with you. also your excuse from the ban reason was "I minge when I am bored".

In total I don't think you should be unbanned.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Wingza said:

I don't believe you are trusted enough to be given a third chance, you didn't just break the promise you just threw it aside and got warned a total of 4 times before it caught up with you. also your excuse from the ban reason was "I minge when I am bored".

That is what breaking a promise means but I understand what you're saying, I did throw it aside. And I am not going to dismiss the fact I did say 'I minge when i'm bored' because it's true and during my time on IG, I even saw management minging. I'm not saying that what other people did is the same what I did. I got too carried away and end up getting warned 4 times. 

So you've stated that you were unbanned by management in which you made an agreement to play seriously. But you violated their terms, received 4 warns and were permanently banned for it. This, in itself, is a complete disregard for trust which was put in you. Also, you stated your friends are moving over but you have also stated you minge when you are 'bored'. Who's to say you won't do it again, with a motive this time?

Edited by Luigi
4 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Neutral (leaning to -1)

So you've stated that you were unbanned by management in which you made an agreement to play seriously. But you violated their terms, received 4 warns and were permanently banned for it. This, in itself, is a complete disregard for trust which was put in you. Also, you stated your friends are moving over but you have also stated you minge when you are 'bored'. Who's to say you won't do it again, with a motive this time?

I'm not going to do it again because I am actually going to join a regiment this time and set a good example for it. Plus there's no good Australian SWRP servers anymore so i'll actually try to play on the server 

Edited by Quoth

Reasons:

• You were given the chance to change and pave a new path following your previous ban, a chance to rejoin the community and show others you had changed and were willing to role play properly yet despite being given this opportunity (one that is not just lightly given out) you breached the terms given to you knowing full well what they were and what the outcome would be if you did. You did this and as a result were re-banned, what is to say you won't do the same this time around? what is to say you have truly changed?.
  • 'I minge when I am bored..' is not a good enough justification for your actions, if you were bored join a regiment, make some RP. Especially when you have been given a probation period in order to improve on your actions from a permanent ban.

I personally do not think you should be un-banned from the community, however in the end the choice lies with those apart of the Management team and if they decide to grant you the chance to make up for your actions then just be sure to follow their guidelines they give you and stay out of trouble.

Regards,

Sully

4 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

• You were given the chance to change and pave a new path following your previous ban, a chance to rejoin the community and show others you had changed and were willing to role play properly yet despite being given this opportunity (one that is not just lightly given out) you breached the terms given to you knowing full well what they were and what the outcome would be if you did. You did this and as a result were re-banned, what is to say you won't do the same this time around? what is to say you have truly changed?.
  • 'I minge when I am bored..' is not a good enough justification for your actions, if you were bored join a regiment, make some RP. Especially when you have been given a probation period in order to improve on your actions from a permanent ban.

I personally do not think you should be un-banned from the community, however in the end the choice lies with those apart of the Management team and if they decide to grant you the chance to make up for your actions then just be sure to follow their guidelines they give you and stay out of trouble.

Regards,

Sully

I did try and join a regiment, in fact 2 regiments- Inquisitor troopers and 501st and during that time I did not minge once. I did not attempt to join any regiments after that because i find it difficult to find a commander who is accepting of my age and my voice and doesn't treat me like a second class citizen. Not joining a regiment led to my downfall which I now understand but I have more friends joining IG now who I feel comfortable spending time with, so I am going to join a regiment so I don't minge.

40 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

Regards,

Sully

NEUTRAL for now.

54 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

Regards,

Sully

Neutral

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

Regards,

Sully

4 hours ago, Wingza said:

14 hours ago, Wingza said:

This but neutral

I would understand if this was your first instance of being banned and you were apologizing, however, I'm unsure why you wanting to 'hang with your friends' is enough of an excuse or justification for why you should be unbanned. 

Maybe within the next community you join you wont make the same mistake. 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I would understand if this was your first instance of being banned and you were apologizing, however, I'm unsure why you wanting to 'hang with your friends' is enough of an excuse or justification for why you should be unbanned. 

Maybe within the next community you join you wont make the same mistake. 

I said one of my main reasons is because my friends are moving here and I want to stay close to them. But another reason is I also want to rejoin an active star wars rp community where there is actual roleplay going on and I can have fun. I wouldn't mind being put on a trial period and when I minge once I get instantly banned.

Edited by Quoth
On 4/5/2019 at 5:42 PM, Luigi said:

-1 can’t be trusted to act maturely and isn’t ready to come back to the community.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Rivers said:
On 4/5/2019 at 4:42 PM, Luigi said:

So you've stated that you were unbanned by management in which you made an agreement to play seriously. But you violated their terms, received 4 warns and were permanently banned for it. This, in itself, is a complete disregard for the trust which was put in you. Also, you stated your friends are moving over but you have also stated you minge when you are 'bored'. Who's to say you won't do it again, with a motive this time?

-1 can’t be trusted to act maturely and isn’t ready to come back to the community.

Ello Mate

I have carefully analysed your case and I'm sorry but I'll be giving you a -1

Try and amend yourself and makeup yourself with the community.

-Mike

Edited by LuckyMikey
  • Facepalm 1

-1 You were given a second chance before but you ruined it. I don't believe you should be perma banned but perhaps maybe a 2-3 month ban period should be put in place to reflect on your actions and makeup with the community. 

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:42 PM, Luigi said:

9 hours ago, Chopz said:

Hi Quoth,

Can you please explain the below :

User Yung Mula(STEAM_0:1:495194844) is bypassing a ban from STEAM_0:1:153503896  <----- Your steam ID

Also:

image.thumb.png.b1f80ca74429bb0d4039b2bdd1a4926e.png

That wasn't me, that was my brother on my computer before I told him to stay off before I get in trouble for alting. I know it doesn't sound believable and you probably won't believe me but that is what happened and I apologise.

Edited by Quoth
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Quoth said:

That wasn't me, that was my brother on my computer before I told him to stay off before I get in trouble for alting. I know it doesn't sound believable and you probably won't believe me but that is what happened and I apologise.

At the end of the day you are responsible for your steam account, you could have just created an account for your brother on steam.

And yes it dosent sound believable since on your appeal you did infact state you minge when you are bored. The fact that you stated “your brother was on your computer” then that would imply you made a new steam account and that hes using this new steam account / you are in order to play the server?