Sign in to follow this  
diggsie

❤ we make a fucky wucky!!! a wittle fucko boingo! !

Steam Details

Steam Name:

diggsie

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:128742252

Steam Profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/diggsie

In Game Details

In Game Name:

N/A

In Game Rank:

PFC (Private First-Class) I believe.

In Game Regiment:

Stormtrooper / Clonetrooper

Ban Details

a2b4929716c6b095c7048bb26dd53a21.png.28b8f8ffb5d8264db96e4e34669af2c3.png

How long was the ban for:

I was permanently banned.

Which staff member banned you:

[ADMIN] Wolf

What date did the ban occur:

10/12/2018

What was the reason for the ban:

"No intent to RP | Minge..."

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

This was quite a while ago so it the events will be hard to recollect, I was running around the ship and having a good time, then ran into the training room holding my mic down - to which I had no knowledge of - and was watching the people get trained, this dude Wolf told me to leave so I did. I went a floor down to the tie hangar bay and entered on of the ships because I thought it was a prop. I was then permanently banned, I should not have done the things I did and I have learnt my lesson.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

It was a permanent ban and I wish to play the server again and do some serious roleplay, I am sincerely sorry for the trouble I caused for both the staff team and the epic roleplayers on the ship, I have learnt my lessons and I shall never commit such an attrocious act again. Please forgive me.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 14

So, you were banned due to No Intent to RP and for being a Minge, you now come here and appeal claiming that you want to be a serious RP'er but you name your ban appeal " ❤ we make a fucky wucky!!! a wittle fucko boingo! !

Right....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

So, you were banned due to No Intent to RP and for being a Minge, you now come here and appeal claiming that you want to be a serious RP'er but you name your ban appeal " ❤ we make a fucky wucky!!! a wittle fucko boingo! !

Right....

-1 Bro.

Very Interesting...

I have to agree with Kosmos here, This is no way to go about getting unbanned.

3 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

❤ we make a fucky wucky!!! a wittle fucko boingo! !

Right....

Im going to have to leave a very big -1 on this.

35 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

Right....

... I don't even have to say anything more -1

46 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

Right....

Reasons:

• Appeal has minimal detail.
  • User has not taken the appeal seriously, as seen by the name of the appeal.
  • Users intentions on being unbanned do not seem pure.
  • User was banned for no intent to RP and minging and yet has not learnt their lesson
  • User was banned by the community owner permanently meaning what you did must have been heavily against the rules.
  • Need I say more...

Regards,

Sully

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

• User was banned for no intent to RP and minging and yet has not learnt their lesson
  • User was banned by the community owner permanently meaning what you did must have been heavily against the rules.
  • Need I say more...

7 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Right....

8 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Right....

You haven’t taken this appeal seriously, you obviously don’t want to actually be unbanned and come and play mate.

Stay banned.

8 hours ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

• Need I say more...

-1  sums it up for me ^^^

9 hours ago, Helsing said:

Don't even need to think about this. You sealed your own fate not taking this appeal seriously.

Denied

Ban title says it all, I wouldn't ban for just that especially a perm ban so there is obviously allot of context missing in this ban appeal. So I would reccomend trying really hard to remember what got you banned and writing a new ban appeal in 2 weeks.

Reason for Denial: Thread title | insufficient context\not telling the whole truth

• Upvote 7