Nova's PAC3 application

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Details Steam Name: [IG] Nova Steam ID: 76571198856184120 Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856184120/ In Game Details  In Game Name: Nova

+1!! I feel bad since you've kept this application alive for so long now and I only just realized I didn't leave anything here haha. Nova is dedicated and puts lots of effort into anything he does.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 1:05 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Questions could be answered a little better with a bit more detail, I love the PAC's, you have acquired the correct amount of time (1 Week+) and although I haven't spent much time in-game with you I don't think you will abuse your PAC3 Tier 1 ability if given in future.

+1 in my time in Imperial Commandos you seem very mature and very deserving of PAC3 your creations arnt very original but I think with a bit of time and training in PAC you could create amazing things.

Goodluck Nova

(I’m on my phone so ignore my poor wording)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 1:35 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Questions could be answered a little better with a bit more detail, I love the PAC's, you have acquired the correct amount of time (1 Week+) and although I haven't spent much time in-game with you I don't think you will abuse your PAC3 Tier 1 ability if given in future.

+1

On 8/1/2019 at 10:30 AM, Crunchy said:

+1 in my time in Imperial Commandos you seem very mature and very deserving of PAC3 your creations arnt very original but I think with a bit of time and training in PAC you could create amazing things.

Goodluck Nova

(I’m on my phone so ignore my poor wording)

+1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 1:35 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 ^ Nice Chief 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1!! I feel bad since you've kept this application alive for so long now and I only just realized I didn't leave anything here haha. Nova is dedicated and puts lots of effort into anything he does.

• Upvote 1
On 3/31/2019 at 12:35 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Goodluck! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, Outback said:

+ 1
Nova is a fantastic member of the community and of the Imperial Commandos and very much deserves PAC in my opinion. he has a good understanding of how PAC works and has even given me some ideas to add to my PAC just through conversations about it. what he dose not know he is more then interested in learning. 

• Upvote 1
On 3/30/2019 at 11:35 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Due to Responses above