Steam Name:Woody

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:152294423

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264854574

In Game Details

In Game Name:Nazza

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Pema

Which staff member banned you: Galen Erso

What date did the ban occur: SUn Aug 26 @ 12:49

What was the reason for the ban:Abusing Staff/ Disrespect

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:I was in the brig doing my time and then Galen Erso starts using the commes that everyone can hear then someone else who was at the brig started spamming stuff in chat so no one could hear so in ooc i say shut the fuck up, talking to the other guy, i should of pmed him. When an admin tped to me i tried to talk to him straight away but he already banned me. I have been banned for months and months and have been dyng to play it so finally i jumped on your forums and decided to do it proper, unban me if you could kindly Wolf if you still remember the chat we had of you were to unban me anyway ages ago

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance Because it was a mis understanding I am very sorry for the inconvenience i caused

NEUTRAL

• Ban appeal doesn't seem all that genuine.
  • Story has some holes
  • Will wait to hear what Whitey has to say regarding the situation before I make my final judgement

Regards,

Sully

7 hours ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Story has some holes
  • Will wait to hear what Whitey has to say regarding the situation before I make my final judgement

Regards,

Sully

11 hours ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Story has some holes

Regards,

Sully

On 3/31/2019 at 4:33 AM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Story has some holes

Regards,

Sully

This but -1

Edited by Peter

I'm going to sit on Neutral

• The application does not hold enough detail to fully understand the event.
  • The application could include much more detail, try put in a little more time when writing your appeal e.g Insert a screenshot of the ban notice and provide a little more information about why  you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance
  • Until further information is provided, i'm yet to change my opinion. 

On 3/31/2019 at 3:33 AM, Sully said:

• Story has some holes

I apologise.

Good luck with your ban appeal;

-Mike

On 3/30/2019 at 2:24 PM, Cecil said:

Until we hear their side of the story the ban appeal seems a little lazy and bordering on disrespectful so I'm leaning towards a -1

Doesn't really seem as though effort was put into the appeal. Spend some time fixing it up, show that you're willing to put effort and time into something you genuinely want. Until then, Lean -1

On 3/31/2019 at 1:33 AM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Story has some holes

Regards,

Sully

On 4/1/2019 at 9:51 PM, Dwayne said:

I'm going to sit on Neutral

• The application does not hold enough detail to fully understand the event.
  • The application could include much more detail, try put in a little more time when writing your appeal e.g Insert a screenshot of the ban notice and provide a little more information about why  you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance
  • Until further information is provided, i'm yet to change my opinion. 

I agree Neutral and would like to hear what whitey has to say about this situation before i change my reply

Edited by Pickle