In Game Rank:  Assistant Colonel

In Game Regiment: ISB

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 5w 1d 12h

321A6FBBB2462C4B27676F1207B8AA63512A9787

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  N/A

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Yes I was a moderator on Colossal gaming up until it’s closure

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of a Moderator on the server is to, Maintain RP at all times, help out players with whatever the task may be, for example if they are in need of items or have had a negative interaction with another player and want it to be resolved. Also making sure that the rules are being enforced fairly, with a zero tolerance to cases of Bullying and other acts of that nature. I feel as it is important to also act as the Role model for players, making sure that you are always acting accordingly and adhering to the rules of the server.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for Moderator as I believe it is a great opportunity within the community, which only a select few experience. In my opinion it is way for me to somewhat give back to the community for the unique experiences I have had on the server. Also seeing the current staff team setting the high standard encourages me to be more like them. If I were staff I would want to mirror the experiences they have given me on to new players and ensure I am properly doing the job of a Moderator.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I consider myself to be a friendly approachable guy, I have formed some great relationships with the people on this server. I strive to treat people how I want to be treated and show them Respect in hopes of it being returned which evolves into a positive relationship. I am fairly active on the Server, being on everyday or two, with around 5 hours or more each time I am on, this allowing me to be at hand for whatever the task may be.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

Definitely check logs to understand more about the situation (Who was involved, what is there take on what happened), I would talk to the people involved, getting their side of the story and asking if they have any evidence like a video of the situation which makes the case more valid and could help in the future if the player takes it forums. Following this I would get the STEAMID of the player who mass RDM’d, warn the Player for Mass RDM(including the amount of players the killed) and DC to avoid punishment. I would then finish it off by contacting a senior staff member about the case and asking them on their opinion of the case, asking them if they think it needs to be taken further into a ban instead of a warn.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Bullying isn’t tolerated in the IG community, keeping this is mind I would bring the player to a location where we can have a one on one conversation with the accused bully. Once I have a understanding of his/her side of the story I would go an talked to the person who was bullied. I would make sure I am recording both stories make it easier to cross examine. Depending of the outcome of the stories from the Bully and the Victim I would hand out a warn to whoever was in the wrong. For example if the Bully was indeed harassing another member of the community, I would warn them and talk to them about IG’s strict stance on bullying and how it isn’t accepted no matter what the situation.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would record the staff member abusing their powers and take it straight to a staff member who is of a higher rank then the staff member abusing their powers. Ensuring that I show full cooperation throughout the situation until it has been resolved. Even if I was confronted by the staff member abusing his powers and he/she stopped immediately when he/she has seen me, I would still report it to higher staff, as this is a serious matter that can not be shrugged off.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

Immediately get their STEAMID and collect evidence of them threatening to DDOS the server, whether it be screenshots of them saying it in chat or recording their conversation about their threats. I would pass all this information up to a higher ranking staff member who can deal with the situation. If there was no one else on at the time, I would temporarily ban the person to prevent harm to the server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Camaro
  • Upvote 1

Responsible, dedicated and active; every interaction that I've had with Camaro has been positive.  He would make a fantastic tmod and would carry out his duties with care and accuracy. Massive +1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tonberry said:

Responsible, dedicated and active; every interaction that I've had with Camaro has been positive.  He would make a fantastic tmod and would carry out his duties with care and accuracy. Massive +1

+1

• Like 1
On 3/30/2019 at 7:53 PM, Tonberry said:

I have known Camaro for a long time and I have never had a made interaction with him, he is mature and a chill dude. I believe he would suit the role well therefore I will be supporting this application +1 ~ Hyperion

• Like 1
  • Cecil locked this topic