Project Catalogue V1

PrjCat.thumb.jpg.90a217317276333a10396a1923218c7b.jpg

INTRODUCING PROJECT CATALOGUE...

Hey All,

This is a personal project I am running in order to help regiments with their documents, for now I will be doing only the 2 below document types and once I have

worked through these and completed them I will push out another set of documents to work on. These documents will be done during spare time I have so please

be patient with me as I am only human and can't get stuff done immediately and need some time to just enjoy myself In-game. I will go through the requests one

by one and complete the documents in order of when the request was submitted. If you have any further questions relating to this please message me on discord

or contact me via the forums and I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Regards,

Sully

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTOMATED LOA/ROA MONITORING DATABASE

LOA= Leave of Absence

ROA= Reduction of Activity

This form is only available to multi regiments (eg. shock/riot, 501st legion, Navy etc.) or regiments with 12+ members. The form is only able to be submitted by

the regimental CO or ACO. The form is an automated LOA/ROA monitoring and logging database that makes the management of LOA's within your regiment

a lot easier to handle.

Request Form

SEMI AUTOMATED AND FULLY FORMATTED REGIMENTAL ROSTER

This form is available to any and all regiments and includes a well formatted roster with all the essential features for player management as well as some automated

features in order to improve ease of access. This will be a rework of your current roster in order to preserve data and will help improve and expand off of your current

sheet.

Request Form

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALL REQUESTS CLOSE

07/04/2019

• Upvote 5
9 hours ago, Pendragon said:

*cough* will this be available for CW?

It is available for both, the form has an Imperial or Clonewars server option

@Bailey so am i, i spent a whole day just making it for like 8 hours and the end result was a pure masterpiece 

Edited by Sully