I'm all good

Personally I don't mind it when there is low pop but when there is 50-110 players on the server and there are 5 ST's and some other troopers running around like this being blatant immersion breaks, that is when I get sick of it. ST's especially abuse the SWEPs in order to purposely disfigure their models an run around like that on purpose and it's gotten to the point where they act mingey with this disfigurement and when approached about it attempt to brush it off as RP. Getting annoyed with the consistency in which i've seen it happen in-game, yes i can understand those who accidentally disfigure their models cannot do much about it.

*sips tea* rant over

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 3/30/2019 at 2:16 AM, Sully said:

Personally I don't mind it when there is low pop but when there is 50-110 players on the server and there are 5 ST's and some other troopers running around like this being blatant immersion breaks, that is when I get sick of it. ST's especially abuse the SWEPs in order to purposely disfigure their models an run around like that on purpose and it's gotten to the point where they act mingey with this disfigurement and when approached about it attempt to brush it off as RP. Getting annoyed with the consistency in which i've seen it happen in-game, yes i can understand those who accidentally disfigure their models cannot do much about it.

*sips tea* rant over

k

On 3/30/2019 at 2:16 AM, Sully said:

*sips tea* rant over

It's ok sully 

We all hate that 

*sips mug with coffee*

Edited by Delta
  • Like 1