I have only been on the server for a month or so now, but during this time the RP has gone down. I believe we bring back strict RP and more punishment for when the RP is broken. Just a personal opinion, don't hate too much.

• Upvote 4

If someone does fail role-play, breaks role-play, or simply ruins someone's fun, then I advise you contact an Admin through the @ system. I personally love me some heavy role-play and try my best to conduct myself appropriately, and typically when people are approached with strict roleplay they return the gesture similarly.

Dear Lochie,

I wholeheartedly agree with you in this aspect and I’m glad you’re pushing for it, in recent times I’ve been pushing Event Masters and Staff Members to create PassiveRP and at the moment we’re working on having more RP for everybody.

Thank you for sharing your concerns, if you have any more you can forward them directly to me or make another post.

Kind regards,

- Bailey (Server Event Manager)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree, I have required to stop my ‘CIS spy’ backstory due to becoming the CO of RI, until I stopped this I didn’t realise the lack or RP, as I was always preoccupied, though I believe the issue is definitely a large one.

I have been making reports of people not performing up to par within regiments, in terms of fail RP, and understand where you are coming from.

4 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

That doesn't make sense whenever I am on the Clone Wars server there is always RP there, I can also say the same about the Imperial Server as well.

I think he is talking about 'Passive RP' and people 'Breaking RP' rather than there being a complete void of RP.

<3 Peter

rp in both imperial and clone is usually what i call minge rp, where its just for memes and noone takes the server seriously and sometimes it would just be flat out failrp or out of character in an rp oriented area. say if tarkin were to capture all troopers on the ship and gas them all in a room to check how fast a disease would spread even though player count is 25 i would say thats minge rp or a whole regiment using sand for everything as meme COUGH. back in 2017 i dont remember this stuff happening on rishi moon or the sd, now its just memes and laughs. #bringbackrp

Edited by Dexoys
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Peter said:

I think he is talking about 'Passive RP' and people 'Breaking RP' rather than there being a complete void of RP.

<3 Peter

That's exactly what I mean. I apprectiate @Bailey's post. Being a part of MP we can barely take anyone seriously because the second we question someones fail RP actions they just instantly jump to, "It's OOC". When I was always trained and told it's serious RP at all times. I don't want to sound like I'm having a winge for no reason, I just think the veterans of the server should be stepping up and also the new players to create new RP interactions. Looking for things to do is the best thing that will help the RP grow.

18 minutes ago, Lochie said:

That's exactly what I mean. I apprectiate @Bailey's post. Being a part of MP we can barely take anyone seriously because the second we question someones fail RP actions they just instantly jump to, "It's OOC". When I was always trained and told it's serious RP at all times. I don't want to sound like I'm having a winge for no reason, I just think the veterans of the server should be stepping up and also the new players to create new RP interactions. Looking for things to do is the best thing that will help the RP grow.

If someone breaks a rule that is meant to get them arrested, "Its ooc if you believe a staff member is abusing their powers when saying this, take it up the chain to @Aphrodite, @Carnifex or @Cody in order to make sure they're not abusing their ranks.

Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

If someone breaks a rule that is meant to get them arrested, "Its ooc if you believe a staff member is abusing their powers when saying this, take it up the chain to @Aphrodite, @Carnifex or @Cody in order to make sure they're not abusing their ranks.

Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.

No problem. I just want to improve not only my experience on the server but other peoples. Hope to be on this afternoon after Uni.

@Lochie I do agree with what you are saying with the General server RP going downhill and strict RP should be enforced by all reg's and staff members. I am also in the progress of trying to create new Passive RP for navy to-do such as bunk inspections,Tryout/Training Reviews,Maintenance inspections and much more, I am Trying to get navy more involved with RI/Trooper Regiments. I am Always open For suggestions to improve navy so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Also there have not been many updates to clone wars to attract new. Also this week the pop's been down more then usual because of assessments/Exams with school and uni going on the player and new player counts are lower but hopefully the weekends brings more people on.

Kind Regards,

Lachlan

Edited by Lachlan
30 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Ive been trying my best to give RP to all regiments even if i am not attached to them.

Yeah, this post isn't meant to be a specific attack. It's not meant to be an attack at all. It's just a request for people to be more aware that as MP, I will arrest more for fail RP. Even if they say it's OOC because server rules say serious RP at all times. In my opinion, this includes verbal chat and interactions as well

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Dexoys said:

rp in both imperial and clone is usually what i call minge rp, where its just for memes and noone takes the server seriously and sometimes it would just be flat out failrp or out of character in an rp oriented area. say if tarkin were to capture all troopers on the ship and gas them all in a room to check how fast a disease would spread even though player count is 25 i would say thats minge rp or a whole regiment using sand for everything as meme COUGH. back in 2017 i dont remember this stuff happening on rishi moon or the sd, now its just memes and laughs. #bringbackrp

haha we track mud everywhere! muddiest regiment on the server! we have mud in our boots! he he! 

haha we're the sandy boys! we train in a sandpit! 

lmao

thanks lochie for this post, fuck all people realise its serious rp not meme rp 

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
  • Upvote 1