Is Minecraft Cool Again?

I decided to ask the Community after I watched a Youtube Video which brought this topic to light.

When was the last time you played the Craft, what was your Last experience with the Craft and would you play the Craft once more?

After the movement of Kids from Minecraft to games such as:

- Roblox

- Fortnite

- Apex Legends

Is Minecraft Cool now?

ALSO If anyone wants to hit up the Craft with ya Boy Peter, hit me up on Discord or on the Forums, I want to game on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Minecraft is a good game for literally all ages, the only reason people thought it was a baby game is because kids and immature people had a platform to play as well, the same happened with Fortnite, it was huge and then dropped off because kids could play it and you felt like a baby if you played.

Minecraft was and is still good.

• Upvote 1

Minecraft is a timeless game especially when you go back to the older versions. Personally, it gives me the nostalgia that Old School Runescape gives me. 

It's also quite fun even years after I had lasted played it. All the little kids went from Minecraft>Fortnite, so the community has become a lot less toxic  

We, Wind, Splonter managed to get about 20~ people to join our towny server. Which was good fun and still is.

As for the other games mentioned not a fan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Played Minecraft on my most recently flight back from Brisbane as I had nothing else to do and holy shit it brought back good memories.

I've seen all the posts about Minecraft on the forums recently and it's good to see the passion and love for the game is still strong. It's cool now, it always was, but its coolness was overshadowed by the kids and shitty YouTubers (who still unfortunately exist but hey we were all kids when we first got introduced to the game so who can blame them?). Now we've moved past that, we can fully appreciate how good the game is even 10 years down the track.

Would love to game with some of you dudes in the future, hit me up on Discord or the forums, I'm super into building as well as chilling with mates doing a bit of fishing and sailing.

On 3/29/2019 at 9:26 AM, TomCos said:

We, Wind, Splonter managed to get about 20~ people to join our towny server. Which was good fun and still is.

IF ONLY YOU GUYS WHERE ACTUALLY ON
[Then i can start making a profit}

also pay your taxes

Edited by Flame

I'm 24 and I never really stopped playing minecraft since 2010 lmao, I wasn't aware there was a stigma attached to it but perhaps that's because I'm out of touch with what's hip and happening in the world of the young people

Honestly I still love playing Minecraft, the possibilities are endless and your mind can just run wild. It gets boring after a while of playing alone, but with friends it's pretty much always entertaining

• Like 1