Hello Everyone!

Just before I get started. I have not left the community I just am busy and do not have the time to be as active as I once was on the server. I still am apart of this community, I really don't want to turn my back on it again. As time goes on I hopefully can be active again. I am still online a few times a week, which I am thankful that I am able to do so. 

Anyhow. I have an assessment coming up in school for Computing/IT. The basic idea is that I need to gather, analyse and present some data. I have created a Google Form to gather this data, and I spent ages thinking where I could gather data and enough to analyse properly. Now I am here. Anyway, everyone who enters and is willing to provide their name in their response will be entered into a giveaway, I'm not sure what I will do yet but it will probably be a steam gift card or a game key. 

Please do not feel obliged to take the survey it is totally optional, I appreciate you all even for taking a look at this post.

Best of Luck to those who enter into the giveaway, I will announce the draw date later. Please click here to fill out the survey.

Cheers, 

Ramirez

Edited by Ramirez
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Sounds good man, I like your work PS: You need to set it to view all because currently only "certain" people can view it

Basically, what he said, I'm happy to take the survey but I can't access the form haha

38 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

My phone isn't listed. :(

The other tab is there :)

Hope to see you back and around the server soon Ramirez, I hope all goes well with this assessment.

• Upvote 1