Snoozy signing off. :(

NUUUU Its so sad to see you go. I've seen you grow so much from when you first started and joined 212th ;-; I will miss seeing you around with your awesome Pacs and judging me on how inactive my regiment is. I will keep talking to you and you cant stop me. 

o7

• Like 1

O7
It was great working under you when i first joined SK/RT and becoming a higher rank then you when you came back, you where one of many people who showed me a great first time within SK/RT and and of the many reasons i didn't just quit instantly (mainly due to how hetic the brig would get when i was on my own)
i wish you best on your future and anything else you have planned in the future and i hope to see you back in SK/RT and the sever at some point.

It was great calling you a minge, will miss ya mate. thanks for showing me a great time

• Like 1

o7

Absolute dropkick PAC User. Worst time of my life.

Don't rest easy. Don't have good luck with your future endeavours. Rest in shame of how much stress your PACs have caused me. >:(

jokes

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

o7

Absolute dropkick PAC User. Worst time of my life.

Don't rest easy. Don't have good luck with your future endeavours. Rest in shame of how much stress your PACs have caused me. >:(

jokes

20181126161043_1.thumb.jpg.c53b6f2b52ae2e71966d979ec2f06a7e.jpg

@SCHEFF My favorite photo with you and @Tonberry .. Helping me with pac.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Another great member bites the dust. You were a great dude Snoozy, even though you doubted yourself sometimes you were awesome to be around. Probably one of the first people I met, asking me to play Snow with ya. 

Take it easy dude, and Good Luck with your future Endeavors!

• Like 1